User Controls

I can't... I can't support Trump anymore.

Like, he used to be cool, but... the whole world war III thing... n-no thanks.

Anyway, um... honk?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Enter,

I don't know how to think about it.
    Anymore??
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Anymore??

this was literally me

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm already waiting for ww4
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I got off the Trump train the first time he fired 50 odd Tomahawk missiles a while back.
    Originally posted by Enter Like, he used to be cool, but… the whole world war III thing… n-no thanks.

Anyway, um… honk?

Was literally just about to make this thread.

So long, MAGA hat. You will be missed.
    I keep thinking maybe him and Putin are playing some sort of shadow games to fuck with the rest of the world but until I see evidence of something like that I'm just going to assume he went full-retard and started WW3.
    Originally posted by Juicebox Was literally just about to make this thread.

So long, MAGA hat. You will be missed.

The funny thing is Enter made this thread ironically, but you probably really do have a MAGA hat lmao
    Originally posted by Fox Paws The funny thing is Enter made this thread ironically, but you probably really do have a MAGA hat lmao

Nah I don't have one. The statement was metaphorical as I did a lot of trump supporting, even though I didn't trust him from day one. But the alternative was even worse.

I thought he did great for a while after he got elected.

Once I realized he wasn't going to give up the bullshit in the middle east (and especially after the whole "embassy in Jerusalem" thing) I sorta "knew" we were fucked but was denying it, thinking maybe he was playing strategy games or something

But here we are.

Здравствуйте, товарищи. Я знал, что вы придешь. Я - не ваш враг.

I can only hope they believe me.
    Yeah the alternative was pretty horrible as well.

This is why I didn’t vote and am against voting as a concept. Basically the whole idea of democracy is garbage
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah the alternative was pretty horrible as well.

This is why I didn’t vote and am against voting as a concept. Basically the whole idea of democracy is garbage

This is democracy manifest.
    Originally posted by Enter This is democracy manifest.

yea but if we had some other system, it would also just bring us some fucked up result because no matter how perfect it is people would fuck it up
    That’s why I always said the best possible form of government would be something with a computer or artificial intelligence at the top. And probably for other key areas of government as well
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That’s why I always said the best possible form of government would be something with a computer or artificial intelligence at the top. And probably for other key areas of government as well

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    4 missiles were launched at the area of the Damascus International Airport. All these missiles were intercepted.
    12 missiles were launched at the Al-Dumayr Military Airport. All these missiles were intercepted.
    18 missiles were launched at the Bley Military Airport. All these missiles were intercepted.
    12 missiles were launched at the Shayarat Military Airport. All these missiles were intercepted.
    9 missiles were launched at the Mezzeh Military Airport. 5 of them were intercepted.
    16 missiles were launched at the Homs Military Airport. 13 of them were intercepted.
    30 missiles were launched at targets in the areas of Barzah and Jaramani. 7 missiles were intercepted.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^That must be why they’re downplaying this in the news. I didn’t hear about this til I started posting on NIS this morning. It’s not even the top story today
    Originally posted by Fox Paws ^That must be why they’re downplaying this in the news. I didn’t hear about this til I started posting on NIS this morning. It’s not even the top story today

Wait, why are they downplaying it?
    Because it was a complete failure.

Well a partial failure
    Originally posted by Enter Wait, why are they downplaying it?

Because it was a failure even by US standards
Jump to Top