User Controls

The code for this site blows

nani Yung Blood
    It doesn't currently register Asian characters. I can't recover my account. I'm finally drunk enough to give a shit enough to make another account.

-なに?
    xy0 Houston
    b-but I've seen high unicode characters in people's names.
    Try Hebrew support - virtually non existant.
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Try Hebrew support - virtually non existant.

על מה אתה מדבר
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I forgot the PW to my acct a while ago, lanny just reset it.
     Acolyte
    ˙ʇunoɔɔɐ ɹǝɥʇouɐ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʇıɥs ɐ ǝʌıƃ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʞunɹp ʎןןɐuıɟ ɯ,ı ˙ʇunoɔɔɐ ʎɯ ɹǝʌoɔǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ ı ˙sɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ uɐısɐ ɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ ʎןʇuǝɹɹnɔ ʇ,usǝop ʇı
    It also sucks too.
     Acolyte
    Was fine and getting pretty good until Lanny and his snitch lines and his bogus bans showed up.
     Acolyte
    Ditch a Snitch.
    If I can do this, I suspect that your asian characters will work too.
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ If I can do this, I suspect that your asian characters will work too.

All I see if squares in your username.
    Originally posted by  All I see if squares in your username.

shows up for me, your unicode is out of date.
    Originally posted by ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ shows up for me, your unicode is out of date.

You DARE imply the l337 master hacker SpectraL has out of date unicode?!?!?!?!?

All I see are triangles.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ shows up for me, your unicode is out of date.

unicode has expiry dates ??
    xy0 Houston
    thats a long name
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by nani It doesn't currently register Asian characters. I can't recover my account. I'm finally drunk enough to give a shit enough to make another account.

-なに?

What exactly do you mean "doesn't register"? The "なに?" account was registered and successfully posted, it rendered fine as long as you hade the appropriate unicode support. In general everything on the site should be unicode aware. I'm happy to fix the problem if you can be more specific.
    This character currently has no unicode and it is repressing my desire for cultural discussion:

 Acolyte
    My unicorn is just fine.
    fuckin §m£ÂgØL
Jump to Top