User Controls

I have to go to my Work now

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    actually it's pretty cool. and we have a new CEO who is older and will manage this network hopefully well. since older people are anchored more often and don't want to fail.

UbeRightious

I suggest you all go to work as well. and it's Sabbat

so jedi people paige us on Friday evenings and all day Saturday. I might convert to Judaism what of it? beercat, come with me to Synagogue
    what do you do for work
    I'm stereotyping in humor when I say "It's to be a hip hollywood jedi" to convert but I bet I would have a better chance ?

"hip to be jedi in Hollywood is a hipster's dream"
    Originally posted by Enter what do you do for work

you know what I do. I drive rideshare.. uber, lyft. Im gonna drive Lyft, today.

there is a new one that came out.. out of NYC.. they force a 20 percent ride tip and only take 15 percent instead of 25 like lyft or uber does.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    go to synagogue? what for?? unless you have a good reason , it would be a great dishonor to my mother.

also do you know any good flexible side work in the area that pays in the 40/hr range CASH ?
    do you talk about trump and pence and stuff a lot at work too?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i walked past a synagogue once when the jedis were flocking around it.

someone threw rocks at me :(
    What's with the Sabbath posting? Are you working as a shabbos, turning cookers and electric kettles on and off?

Also I hope you don't talk too much when you're at work.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic do you talk about trump and pence and stuff a lot at work too?

He is a taxi driver so unfortunately its his platform
Jump to Top