User Controls

Suicide by trolley

Are they enough to instantly kill you if you jump in front of a moving one?
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    I don't know, I've never met anyone who's jumped in front of a moving trolley.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    do you live in 1920's brooklyn or something
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Hose

Tile

Enough.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    What a dick move, you know people have places to be and you're kinda fucking up their schedules, just jump off a bridge or charge at a cop.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Don't mind this post, just a fuck up.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Are they enough to instantly kill you if you jump in front of a moving one?

if a fridgerator was rolling down a track and hit you, it could be enough to kill you.

Why.. You gonna fix'n jump in front of a dingy ding ding trolly car? What an embarassing way to end it. A Train or Subway I could see.. but "Death by Trolly"?
    PS is this code for killing trolls?
    Originally posted by the pat-man do you live in 1920's brooklyn or something

hey Mr Paddy

they still call the F Train in San Francisco a trolly. they do exist.

we used to call electric muni rail "muni's" for short.

then buses were called that and then the electric rails became "Trolly's" again

can you dig groovy talk. paddy
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    a regular trolley can be loaded with about 30 bags of 10kg rice.
    Should work. Aren't you in West California? Just go to one of the big cities and jump off a roof.

But please don't kill yourself, you'll miss the end of the world if you do
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Juicebox But please don't kill yourself, you'll miss the end of the world if you do

Go on ...
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Get a rope and tie one end to a lampost and then to one foot, then get another rope with a hook and tie it around your other foot and then hook onto the trolley as it's going past.
    J. R. "Bob" Dobbs Yung Blood [my pessimistically orientating opec]
    If you bang your head even 10 or 20 mph will kill you.

Lots of people got caught underneath them, or caught up in the wire pulley system they used for propulsion (one long wire under the whole route).
    Originally posted by J. R. If you bang your head even 10 or 20 mph will kill you.

Lots of people got caught underneath them, or caught up in the wire pulley system they used for propulsion (one long wire under the whole route).

I think they're called forks, aren't they? the buses that have them always pop off. whatever they're called, they're annoying. All buses, Natural, Deisal or Electric should be removed. they're ugly and full of little punks and they smell like shit or piss.

replace with people carts.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I think they're called forks, aren't they? the buses that have them always pop off. whatever they're called, they're annoying. All buses, Natural, Deisal or Electric should be removed. they're ugly and full of little punks and they smell like shit or piss.

replace with people carts.

It'd be easier to get rid of the people who make busses smell that way.
    xy0 Houston
    i've thought about what it would be like to do it underneath train wheels for a while now. if the train is moving slowly, you could just sort of place your neck on the track and let it run over you
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein It'd be easier to get rid of the people who make busses smell that way.

OK.. I meant the punks, mostly. but anyone of us can have something bad happen and end up Homeless. this isn't Russia were Great Mama Babushka lives with your parents and you're wife. Americans are selfish fucks. some siblings allow some siblings to stay for a time, but not in my family

don't become homeles. but I agree... stinky thuggish fucks should not be allowed on. but that is a preference of mine.. they have the right to do so, until they become disruptive.. in which some libTurny will defend them and make tax-payers pay up in a lawsuit. so i stay out of these conversation for the most.

Oh and "John B" you should of took my case against the city. that way, people like infinityshock wouldn't have reason to say something racist to you, and that you represent all ethnicities including the working class whites.
     Acolyte
    Eyeball came out.

Originally posted by BeigeWarlock OK.. I meant the punks, mostly. but anyone of us can have something bad happen and end up Homeless. this isn't Russia were Great Mama Babushka lives with your parents and you're wife. Americans are selfish fucks. some siblings allow some siblings to stay for a time, but not in my family

don't become homeles. but I agree… stinky thuggish fucks should not be allowed on. but that is a preference of mine.. they have the right to do so, until they become disruptive.. in which some libTurny will defend them and make tax-payers pay up in a lawsuit. so i stay out of these conversation for the most.

Oh and "John B" you should of took my case against the city. that way, people like infinityshock wouldn't have reason to say something racist to you, and that you represent all ethnicities including the working class whites.

Just because you're homeless doesn't mean you have to be smelly

You can wash yourself easily any number of ways with only a dollar or two spent
Jump to Top