User Controls

Wincest murder/suicide RIP in piece

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

THEY ARE ALL DEAD NOW
    Dude where’s the article. This is just a pic of them
    Were they cousins, brother/sister, nephew/aunt what
    the guy is dad and the women is his daughter, and they copulated and created a LOVE CHILD.

i think that makes him the LOVE child's father and grandfather all at once
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    They look like they have different ethnic makeup. If they really are related, how closely can it be? Half-siblings or cousins, I'd guess.

EDIT: Really? Wow, he must moisturize or something.
    did you even RTFA?
    They look vaguely mixed white/Asian. I hope not cuz that would do nothing to substantiate my claim that they’re the master race
    thats must be why they are so mant asians because they interbreed and outerbreed all day all nite fam fuck that ass fuck that face fuck that pussy am i rite fam?
    Originally posted by A College Professor did you even RTFA?

You didn’t post the fucking article you reeree
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol I know them personally
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws They look vaguely mixed white/Asian. I hope not cuz that would do nothing to substantiate my claim that they’re the master race

Maybe this is some Romeo & Juliet shit, and society is just trying to keep them apart, kind of like Karen and me.
    she's actually pretty cute

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-infant-death-at-n-c-home-of-accused-incest-couple-linked-to-ct-ny-shootings/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws They look vaguely mixed white/Asian. I hope not cuz that would do nothing to substantiate my claim that they’re the master race

no fucking way any white/asian halfy man ive ever met was an absolute identityless sperg.
    Originally posted by the pat-man no fucking way any white/asian halfy man ive ever met was an absolute identityless sperg.

I don’t meet a lot of them but when I do they seem like pretty cool, intelligent, and attractive people
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by greenplastic she's actually pretty cute

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-infant-death-at-n-c-home-of-accused-incest-couple-linked-to-ct-ny-shootings/

Incest? Adultery? It's weird that there are still laws like that and that they're still being enforced.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Incest? Adultery? It's weird that there are still laws like that and that they're still being enforced.

Yea, I think they're being charged for murdering their kid. The article is kind of weird because it seems to barely mention that part and instead focuses mainly on the incest. Americans are a bunch of rubbernecking faggots, what can I say except they should mind their own goddamned business.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I don’t meet a lot of them but when I do they seem like pretty cool, intelligent, and attractive people

cool, intelligent, and attractive you may be on to something
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by greenplastic Yea, I think they're being charged for murdering their kid. The article is kind of weird because it seems to barely mention that part and instead focuses mainly on the incest. Americans are a bunch of rubbernecking faggots, what can I say except they should mind their own goddamned business.

Huh? Nah, it says the father killed the baby, his daughter/girlfriend, and her adoptive father, before killing himself. The confusing part for me is whether he killed his wife or not. It offhandedly mentions it but then says "and her adoptive father". I think they accidentally referred to his daughter as his wife. His actual wife broke up with him when she found out he was fucking their daughter and had gotten her pregnant.

But yeah, she's pretty.
    Originally posted by the pat-man

cool, intelligent, and attractive you may be on to something

You had to pick the one bad seed didn’t you
    Bueno motherfucker
Jump to Top