User Controls

Re: Zok. It makes sense now

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I have asked Zok (thinking he might be watching in several forums) to meet me at Golden Gate Avenue (Federal Building) to discuss his knowledge of the manifesto posted.

I always suspected he was on hateforum.com as well

Yet he worked for the FBI. and I recall him saying he did but wasn't 100% believing it. It makes sense that he was deflecting while working there. I hope he worked there for sure. Because the fed I spoke with about a month ago got real interested in that but not about James Comey. clearly controlling the narative I was trying to convey. and I mean blocking every sentense but Zok. as if he had heard of him.

So what is the truth? Did Zok really go work for the FBI. this is fucking surreal as fuck. I mean I believed it at the time I said it but I have had second opinions lately.

so if he worked for the feds, and told everyone "Hey dont listen to this guy, I know him.. he's a troll" then it makes sense I was blocked out.

right?
    Source that Zok worked for the FBI? Do you have any documents etc proving this?
    Come forward if you knew a guy with a name like IONE

looked like Lone like a lone wolf but I-O or 1, 1ONE

which is a common used name (clan?)
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I remember standing outside of Zoklet HQ after the last mod party. Zok stepped out the back door and asked me for a cigarette. While we shared that final smoke, I asked him, "What's next?"

He chuckled, and said, "Fuck it, I'll work for the FBI."

I shit you not, he's probably reading this thread rn laughing
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Come forward if you knew a guy with a name like IONE

looked like Lone like a lone wolf but I-O or 1, 1ONE

which is a common used name (clan?)

I’ve never heard that name before.

Answer my question
    Originally posted by Zanick I remember standing outside of Zoklet HQ after the last mod party. Zok stepped out the back door and asked me for a cigarette. While we shared that final smoke, I asked him, "What's next?"

He chuckled, and said, "Fuck it, I'll work for the FBI."

I shit you not, he's probably reading this thread rn laughing

Don’t feed into his delusions.. that’s not nice. He’s actually going to believe you
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Source that Zok worked for the FBI? Do you have any documents etc proving this?

IRC chat. yes I prnt-scrn this is years ago. It's at the house most likely on a CDR

but now.. No. no big whoop. Why are you defending the fucker for? he's a douchebag and likes to spread hate and made everything none totse and clique'ish.

r u in thE cool club, Daddy-0
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock IRC chat. yes I prnt-scrn this is years ago. It's at the house most likely on a CDR

but now.. No. no big whoop. Why are you defending the fucker for? he's a douchebag and likes to spread hate and made everything none totse and clique'ish.

r u in thE cool club, Daddy-0

I’m not defending him. I just believe that claims should be accompanied by EVIDENCE. Of which, you have none.

The dumbass who told you in IRC chat that Zok is a fed was trolling you. Zok was just some computer nerd. A nobody.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws … Zok was just some computer nerd. A nobody.

SOURCE?
    Originally posted by A College Professor SOURCE?

Witness testimony (my own).

I don’t have sources on me anymore cuz I didn’t save any of that shit. But back in the day we all had his dox. We knew where he worked, what his full name was, etc.

He is not a fed.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Witness testimony (my own).

I don’t have sources on me anymore cuz I didn’t save any of that shit. But back in the day we all had his dox. We knew where he worked, what his full name was, etc.

He is not a fed.

send me his info, I need to write him a letter and ask what happened
    who has zoklet archived?

what time period was ID-Chief was advertising and operating on there?

--

it would be pretty suspicious if zok was taking funds from idchief after he gave over info on couponguy
    Lol ID Chief, that brings back memories. Got my first/only fake ID from them when I was 18. It was pretty legit except they fucked up the DOB on the back of the card (it didn’t match what was on the front). No one ever noticed though. One female cop checked it and looked at the back pretty hard, I thought for sure I was done for. She just handed it back and let me go
    So I was 18 about 7-8 years ago, if that helps
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So I was 18 about 7-8 years ago, if that helps

Source?
    Not feeding into his delusions, and not joking, but Zok did work for the FBI. Not as an agent or anything, but he just worked on their computers or something.
    As a contractor or?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws As a contractor or?

I think it was a permo job.
    Originally posted by Enter Not feeding into his delusions, and not joking, but Zok did work for the FBI. Not as an agent or anything, but he just worked on their computers or something.

We understand this. I can't provide source. sorry. It existed. sorry.. it's only experience as you stated.

but thank you for clarifying he worked as a computer assistant. Perhaps this is called an FBI Asset?

he worked for the FBI but not an agent. i believe I stated this in another thread.

thank you, dear sir.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter I think it was a permo job.

someone said 7-8 years he was there? would that be about right?

GS9 to GS12 level of pay.
Jump to Top