User Controls

ATTN Zanick

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    I just set up a live rat trap outside in the farm where there are rats.

When I catch one I don't know what to do with it. Therefore, as a moral exercise, I want you to make the decision for me.

It is unacceptable to have rats running around a farmyard. Therefore releasing it is out of the question, and that is something I will not do

Should I kill it? How? Gas is generally the most humane. Drowning is the simplest. Some people torture them with sticks and knives. Others set them on fire on the assumption that the squeals will scare off the other rats.
    Torture and kill it, post the video.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    buy a large python.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    decapitation would be the most humane, just the hardest for the executioner (and the general public) to stomach.

the same goes for the guillotine as a means of execution, I guess
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra decapitation would be the most humane, just the hardest for the executioner (and the general public) to stomach.

the same goes for the guillotine as a means of execution, I guess

no its not.

assphyxiation by CO2 or O2 deprivation is.
     Acolyte
    We're talkin' BBS rats here. Strangling would be the most appropriate method of dispatch.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    we shall be judged by how we treat the least amongst ourselves.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Do you not have farm cats? Smashing their heads with a large blunt object is probably most humane way
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Lay a trap filled with vodka and testosterone in a cup of nacho cheese. When they've consumed it, provide them with another. Repeat this step until their grandchildren are the size of coyotes and then challenge their rat tribe to a single round of combat in which they must either kill you or else you will kill all of them. It's the only fair way to arbitrate this conflict unless you're a total pussy.
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by Zanick …unless you're a total pussy.

This from a guy who desperately clings to rat lines just to stay afloat.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    deratization !!!
    I would feed it to a snake if I had one

I know this thread was intended to troll Zanick but I understand where he's coming from, I always feel bad about killing spiders and mice, so much so that I won't do it anymore. Yet I would have no problem feeding the neighbor's cat or dog to the snake if I had one.

Mice and spiders are so helpful to us but we kill them because they scare us. And we're like 10000 times their size. Now when I see them I just try to ignore them. Those weird sound emitter things that plug into walls to repel mice but are inaudible to humans actually seem to work REALLY well.

Also snakes. Snakes are badass and I don't understand why everyone hates them. A lot of religious people will point to the story of Adam and Eve but do they all REALLY not know the difference between a serpent and a snake?

I wouldn't let them take over my house and car and shit though. They would have to be exterminated if it got to the point that they were just EVERYWHERE
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    i get spiders but how the hell are mice helpful?
    Originally posted by the pat-man i get spiders but how the hell are mice helpful?

I actually wrote that post with spiders in mind but added mice at the end because I feel bad for them too and didn't change anything else in the post

I guess they're not really helpful to us unless you count them eating crumbs we drop and scientific research
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    catch them, and put them into a meat grinder alive, and the feed the remains to the other surviving rats. Rinse and repeat until you have killed all the rats. Make sure to give ample time for them to consume their dead brethren.
    Originally posted by Dfg catch them, and put them into a meat grinder alive, and the feed the remains to the other surviving rats. Rinse and repeat until you have killed all the rats. Make sure to give ample time for them to consume their dead brethren.

Damn dude

if you have that many rats, you should definitely just get a snake and feed them all to it
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by Juicebox Damn dude

if you have that many rats, you should definitely just get a snake and feed them all to it

Yeah but with snake you have another thing to take care of, in this way, you can sit and relax and watch live rats get minced. I can picture it already.

I mean fuck rats.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibal-rats-filmed-eating-fellow-10237450
    Originally posted by Dfg Yeah but with snake you have another thing to take care of, in this way, you can sit and relax and watch live rats get minced. I can picture it already.

I mean fuck rats.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibal-rats-filmed-eating-fellow-10237450

You would still have to clean up all the rat shit
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Dfg Yeah but with snake you have another thing to take care of, in this way, you can sit and relax and watch live rats get minced. I can picture it already.

I mean fuck rats.

You feel vindicated in killing any and all rats because some of them have committed cannibalism? What are your feelings about the Donner Party, or kuru?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Juicebox Damn dude

snakes go rogue, and then youll have to get eagles to get rid of them.
Jump to Top