User Controls

Star Wackers

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Randy Quide talks about being stalked by people in Hollywood (Corporate big guys)

Elliott Smith (His music was in Good Will Hunting -"Between the Bars") stated people at DreamWorks or SKG (Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen)
    Had people breaking into his home and stealing his music?
    and that a White Van was following him Before commiting suice later which his girlfriend witnessed.

Though the story has changed in Wikipedia it once stated that Adrian Borland also was being chased by a white van and ended up at a police station and brought home to his mother for "being chased down"before committing suicide by eaping in front of a train in front of many people.

do you guys believe this exist? Would Spielberg truly hire people to get to their intelligent property? I wouldn't think so.

but that doesn't mean someone isn't making them think this. Is it "Star Wacking" for some kind of cult ritual?
    interesting find posted below

https://deadmusicians.blogspot.com/2005/01/suicide.html
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i dunno totse, do you actually expect us to take this shit seriously?

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist i dunno totse, do you actually expect us to take this shit seriously?

Like don't think of it as a conspiracy on a higher level. think of it as some cult (who educate their children to the highest level) who makes these rising stars think they're in control and have the power to do so. perhaps they gangstalk and play mind games and do break in but not stael so much, yet move shit around. or steal it and then return it.

a real mind fucking cult. Why do it? It's educational purpose.. to see how they can fuck minds up for black-op... and since they're rising stars.. get in before they make it big. With Elliott Smith, he was discovered by Matt Damon and Matt requested "Between the Bars" was used in the film he was in.

now people take notice of him.. what a perfect time to get in and try to mentally control them prior to them becoming an A class entertainer.

Yes.. we're al people. We're not God Perfect as much as we may think. and groups or networks of people is becoming easier to create just out of your home.

FUcking yeah.. You know what, NARC you're not classic TOTSE. you're small minded. Crawl out of your fucking bubble you space case.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist i dunno totse, do you actually expect us to take this shit seriously?

Prolly not you because you're a basic bitch.

I believe there is special interest invested in the death of famous ppl w lots of money.

Narcy is one of those swappers that probably thinks dinosaurs are fake news hurrrrrr!!!iii
    But yeah i believe in starwackers. It happens time and time again. Marcy probably thinks 911 and the entire second iraq war was caused w a few guys w box cutters. But take a look at narky hes a clown in his late forties who smokes meth and fawns over prostitutes. Hes way out if touch with reality.

The only thing he thinks about is his next fix
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock fuck minds up for black-op…

that shouldve been ''african-american-op''.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by benny vader that shouldve been ''african-american-op''.

mandingos are the wavve of the future.

inb4 bill the cat post about nigger dicks..

oh wait.. he can't do that anymore! hahahahahaahahahah
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby mandingos are the wavve of the future.

inb4 bill the cat post about nigger dicks..

oh wait.. he can't do that anymore! hahahahahaahahahah

you could be the next.
    Originally posted by benny vader you could be the next.

and so could you..

dare to take the black pill fam?!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    african american pill ???
Jump to Top