User Controls

HACKING/BACON/SPACE/BEER THREAD

Greetings, my fellow Atheists! We now meet the council of the enlightened hackers whom enjoy bacon and beer and we are here from Reddit to discuss things related to our superior intelligence! First off, let me say that...well HOLD YOUR HORSIES MY WIFE JUST MADE SOME WHISKEY INFUSED BACON. OH WOW THAT WAS DELICIOUS. SUCH AMAZE. DOGGEBOI MEME LOL. Anyways, now back to hacking. I got an Arduino the other day and let me tell you, with this thing I basically understand quantum mechanics. I mean they say that if you think you understand quantum mechanics, then you don't really understand it LOL but I think with this thing I am pretty close.

Anyways the technology used today is FASCINATING. So fascinating to me that I made it my life to study it in order to bring about an objectively better world for EVERYONE (including women of color TEE HEE). It's very important to bring technology to women and to inner city youth because white males (such as myself) have had control of it for too long. This was confirmed to me when I went to my university's panel on equal opportunity in STEM. It's such a shame that STEM has such an exclusionary past. I mean come on guys, we all like BACON, RIGHT?! LOL! Especially when it's one of those L O N G B O I strips or even the T H I C C B O I strips. I like to have it with some with a sour ale brewed from the finest yeast.

Anyways back to space. I long since have studied the great works of Neil DeGrasse Tyson (WE ARE NOT WORTHY LMAO) and have determined that we share a mutual understanding of quantum mechanics. IT SEEMS SO STRANGE AND COUNTERINTUITIVE WOW SUCH MINDBLOWING. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED TIME AND SPACE CAN STRETCH (the answer is only us with superior intelligence)? Also I am a big fan of Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking (RIP to both) and I have stickers of them and also galaxies on my laptop. I basically but space stickers or images on everything I own so that everyone knows how much of a GEEK I am.

Speaking of geeks, I'm such a beer geek LOL. I know all the different types of beer because I participate weekly in my local hip bar for 20 something's trivia challenge, which of course has topics such as bacon/space/hacking. Speaking of hacking, the other day I was messing with my PC and I ended up hacking it by replacing the graphics card. What can I say, I'm a PC master :o:o:o:o. It reminds me of that time I hacked into this email that was left open on a public computer lol. I was wearing my shirt that says "YOUR DATA IS NOT SAFE" so people know that I am a master that is not to be messed with. I also had my google backpack on and my Boeing socks with my apple shorts. I mean it's my typical beer drinking uniform, I just need my glasses to complete the uniform you know?

LOLLLLLL ok that was awkward. And we all know about AWKWARDNESS lol. It usually goes away with bacon and beer. Although years ago I hacked my awkwardness by watching VSAUCE, you guys should check it out.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    don't put that on my monitor
Jump to Top