User Controls

I have fucking hemorrhoids and I think it's because of weight lifting.

I can't fucking win...
    mso8 Houston
    not in a million years could i have brought the concept of hemorrhoids and lifting into one thought, as a direct cause no less.
    Originally posted by mso8 not in a million years could i have brought the concept of hemorrhoids and lifting into one thought, as a direct cause no less.

google it, it's very common with squats, leg press, deadlifts, etc.

it's the only variable that's changed in my life and now all of a sudden i have hemorrhoids
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't know anything about hemmerheads. What's it like? I always just guessed maybe it sort of feels like your asshole is falling out??
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Pretty sure this is a joke where enter was like "if George Costanza was living my life, what would happen?" and then he made this thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *contemplative Jazz music*
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    enter is all about dat self deprecating humor. I think because it makes his dull life have a little more philosophical meaning..

i mean he (and I don't think he was joking) pretended to be donald trump and dennis from its always sunny in philly
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter google it, it's very common with squats, leg press, deadlifts, etc.

it's the only variable that's changed in my life and now all of a sudden i have hemorrhoids

post pix of your quads or gtfo
    Your hemorrhoids will clear up once you stop having anal sex with Bill Krozby.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Goddam Enter are you wiping your ass well enough? Use damp wipes, or just water. Take long baths with epson salts as well, and keep your asshole clean and healthy. Even stick something (like your finger) up there to pull out the poo that accumulates around the sphincter. Keep your asshole clean and dry, and maybe use moisturising cream (facial or the special "E45" stuff) down there. Ask a pharmacy.

Your life really is a dumpster fire and I'm starting to hate you.
Jump to Top