User Controls

why teenagers don't get hangovers

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    my life goal is to find out what pheremone they have which keeps them pure and isolate it to put in my microbrew
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "I'm going to extract pheremones from teenagers and put them in my beer"

sounds a bit seedy when you think about it

have you considered it's possibly just a factor of how well their livers function compared to someone who's already abused alcohol for a few years? Dunno if there have been any studies on it though
    lol yes i see what you mean but its not sexual or perverse I just need to smell them and potentially use them like a bag of tea in a barrel of beer.

mso8 Houston
    i hate alcohol sometimes. but i still drink
    the homie jay lee
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Probs cuz theyre stupid dumb teenagers too stupid and dumb to even know they're hungover dumbasses
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I used to get hangovers as a teenager. It wasn't until I started drinking regularly that they stopped or got not so bad.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i only get hangover from cheap alcohols.

classy alcohols dont give hangovers.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Young recover quicker from shit like surgeries and chemo.

Once you get to your 30s it's like your car is beat up and you have to be more careful.

After that you're on the downslope, and should just concentrate on living healthy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Worst hangover of my entire life was half a fifth of crystal palace at 17. So I'm not really sure what you're even talking about.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Young recover quicker from shit like surgeries and chemo.

Once you get to your 30s it's like your car is beat up and you have to be more careful.

After that you're on the downslope, and should just concentrate on living healthy.

HI MY NAME A SARAH IM GONNA MAKE A ART OUT OF THAT BYEEEEEEE XOXOXOXO
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra "I'm going to extract pheremones from teenagers and put them in my beer"

sounds a bit seedy when you think about it

have you considered it's possibly just a factor of how well their livers function compared to someone who's already abused alcohol for a few years? Dunno if there have been any studies on it though

I don’t drink alcohol regularly but there is a noticeable difference in my tolerance as an adult. I used to be able to get pretty fucked up as a teenager and have almost no negative effects. As an adult, I have 7 or 8 drinks and I’m pretty sloshed and will wake up with a hangover for sure.
    Being a teenager sucks so bad I don't think they even notice their hangovers. That's how it was for me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Being a teenager sucks so bad I don't think they even notice their hangovers. That's how it was for me.

Originally posted by mmQ Probs cuz theyre stupid dumb teenagers too stupid and dumb to even know they're hungover dumbasses

Originally posted by mmQ

It's hard to notice a hangover when you're walking around angry and with an erection.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I’ve had hangovers as a teenager. I think I actually had more back then, but that might just be because I used to drink more back then. I rarely have hangovers in general.
    i want to smell ur pheremones
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    here, sniff me.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader i only get hangover from cheap alcohols.

classy alcohols dont give hangovers.

Beh Nee Veh Dah.. Smol Peh Nis
Jump to Top