User Controls

I found a Snake or a Worm in my Belly-Button

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    At the hospital, I found myself waking up at an early morning hour to a feeling of something strange within My Stomach's Crevice. Someway and somehow, I realized that I had found a snake, or a parasite in my belly-button.

This is not normal. I do not wake up with parasites, worms, crabs, beetles…shit…in my bellow-button.

I have not told anyone about this.

First, I pinched it off, which caused no pain
    (so the aspect of a parasite existing in my body. I might rule it out.

It took many attempts to remove the snake, as it had an instinctive nature to wither back down into my belly-button.

Should I tell my parents?

PANTHRAX?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's ok, it's just your umbilical cord growing back.

during severe bouts of depression it's common for one to develop a profound desire to 'unbirth' himself; the regrowth of the umbilical cord is a physical manifestation of this desire. it is important NOT to attempt to follow through with this desire though, as you CANNOT fit back into your mother's uterine canal and attempting to will likely kill you through suffocation and her through severe haemorrhage.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I believed that until half way through.

max:fucker, gave me a heart attack
    (long drawn out raps set to suburban Street City Lights, by a No Good Gringo)

Ride the horse, you limp faggot.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

Keep it up!
Jump to Top