User Controls

Austin Texas Named Best City to Live in US for Second Year in a Row

https://www.statesman.com/news/local/for-second-year-austin-named-best-place-live-america-news-and-world-report/1R3DZ3wmujbm8r7GakwaMO/

Well I’ll be damned... Everyone is finally catching up. Lol. 512 till I die. Keep Austin Weird.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/dpwxym/reasons-why-austin-is-the-worst-place-ever-512
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Get outta my fred with this bull shit. I don’t go to no moustache competitions or lame shit mentioned in the article. I mean my city. Classic places.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Moustache riding competitions??
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    I visit Austin pretty regularly and its quite nice I have to say. Id move there if I could afford it. My friend lives in coop and for having only one room + chores and having to cook for the house and shit, it costs her $800. Expensive af compared to where im at.
    Originally posted by gumbo https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/dpwxym/reasons-why-austin-is-the-worst-place-ever-512

sounds like san diego..i keep everywhere i go weird though
    Originally posted by SpatianHaigency I visit Austin pretty regularly and its quite nice I have to say. Id move there if I could afford it. My friend lives in coop and for having only one room + chores and having to cook for the house and shit, it costs her $800. Expensive af compared to where im at.

That’s just because it’s cool and fun to live at the co-op by campus I’m assuming. They know there are some kids at school with mommy and daddy’s money so of course something like that is needlessly expensive. You can live in an apartment up north with a roomate for prolly half the cost or at least all bills paid with your own room.

Glad you like Austin. The cost of living is going up through as more Silicon Valley bro’s move here they feel he need to convert more places into expensive condos or living communities.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by SpatianHaigency I visit Austin pretty regularly and its quite nice I have to say. Id move there if I could afford it. My friend lives in coop and for having only one room + chores and having to cook for the house and shit, it costs her $800. Expensive af compared to where im at.

Yeah it sounds like a neat place but for we down-home blue-collared working-gonts the wages are the same as many midwestern and southern cities but the housing is 2-3x more expensive. And they apparently have a bad traffic problem.

but apparently theres lots of slampigs down that way, ripe for the fuckin
    I always thought about living in Texas. Seems pretty dope. If not there then Alaska or maybe California again.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I always thought about living in Texas. Seems pretty dope. If not there then Alaska or maybe California again.

Really? What’s the draw?
    Texas is a really really bad place to live in if you like weed. Posession of marijuana consists of half the arrests in the entire state. You can even face jail time up to 180 days for a first offense. Even in Austin it is disproportionate to the rest of America.
    Originally posted by gumbo Texas is a really really bad place to live in if you like weed. Posession of marijuana consists of half the arrests in the entire state. You can even face jail time up to 180 days for a first offense. Even in Austin it is disproportionate to the rest of America.

I guess I’m just a bad bad girl, Glam. That’s my only explanation. I got a possession of paraphernalia in college. Luckily it wa someone else who smoked me out with my piece and they were long gone.
    I thought I read Alexis Texas so I clicked. But I dont care about this shit.
    Originally posted by -mal- Really? What’s the draw?

I just heard there’s a lot of cool people there
    Madman African Astronaut
    Everyone from any city is a giant pussy.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    anyone not from a city has a giant asshole
    I hear their post office is the bomb.
    Madman African Astronaut
    You know what they say about big assholes...
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I just heard there’s a lot of cool people there

There so are!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I always thought about living in Texas. Seems pretty dope. If not there then Alaska or maybe California again.

If I leave SC I'm definitely going to Alaska
Jump to Top