User Controls

uLTIMATE jUST wOKE uP

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    and im microwaving frozen potatoes/pepper mix , diced ham, eggs, then then ill have iceland superfat yogurt ,and chicken of the sea sardines ( these say NEW & IMPROVED QUALITY and they really are GOOD, wild caught in poland - usually chicken of the sea stuff seems MEH / crap quality but these are pretty good.

microwave is going and i crack a delicious cold beer and put on a EPIC MOVIE on amazon called There Will Be Blood which I havent seen the movie yet but now its going
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is there blood?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    will be soon.
    movies over. yes there was blood
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    ill drink your milkshake you faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    uLTIMATE jUST wOKE uP

Israel is treating wounded terrorists from Syria in Israeli hospitals.

The plan was to prop up and support ISIS in Syria to overthrow the legitimate Syrian government. Once toppled, the plan was to start removing ISIS because they are terrorists, all while taking over Syrian land to make a "Greater Israel"

uLTIMATE jUST wOKE uP
    very interesting, indeed!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Much doge!

Sounds like a good breakfast man
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I just ate an avacado and made some ginger root tea. Mmmmmmmm mmmmm good fam
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apparently lil sporty the potta porty did a false-flag attack (not that I know what that word means ) on my nigga FONAPLATS while I was resting up. how lovely to wake up to some BS like that.

also my computer only has 55megs left on drive cause it tried downloading a windows update. lucky for me my friend gave me a 4TB external drive so I can DRAIN THE SWAMP.

all in all I have high hopes and assperations about this day, I don't have much good groceries so I helped my self to a budweiser now time to look for good movies on amazon.

once i get 3 or 4 beers down I might go to dennys or somethin
Jump to Top