User Controls

Angular

GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Forget django, struts, AngularJS, etc. Is this the only thing worth learning right now?
    xy0 Houston
    it depends heavily on the type of project you're working on, size of team, and enviroment.
    What if I'm working on a shit project that won't work, have too many fucking idiots on my team, and have to produce daily progress reports for managers who are a bunch of clowns.
    Wait you have a job?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Wait you have a job?

Do you?

Who the fuck are you? You post but never say very much.
    Yeah I do have a job. I’ve said some real stuff on here about me but most of it is time-killing shitposting. What do you want to know?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah I do have a job. I’ve said some real stuff on here about me but most of it is time-killing shitposting. What do you want to know?

Nothing tbh. Glad to hear someone here has a job.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah I do have a job. I’ve said some real stuff on here about me but most of it is time-killing shitposting. What do you want to know?

Are you American?
    Tbh I wish I knew more about technical shit like you do. I mean I bust my ass 40 hours a week for a good amount of shekels, but I’d trade it all for more knowledge about computers/coding. Just got too caught up in the daily grind and kind of missed that train. I actually really respect you.
    Yeah I’m American
    I had cancer so have pretty much been on welfare for the last decade. I am doing badly compared to where I should be, technically.

I admire Lanny.
    Yeah same.

About admiring lanny’s skill, not having cancer. I don’t have cancer (I’m pretty sure).

Didn’t mean to derail the thread.

*backflips out of thread*
    It's a shit thread.
    xy0 Houston
    Back on topic: Just make your own wordpress theme if you want the simple way out. unless dynamic behavior is essencial, then yeah, use one of those frameworks that compiles into angular2
    Originally posted by xy0 Back on topic: Just make your own wordpress theme if you want the simple way out. unless dynamic behavior is essencial, then yeah, use one of those frameworks that compiles into angular2

WordPress makes people feel dirty.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow WordPress makes people feel dirty.

thats relative.

a dirty towel soils clean hands but cleanses even dirtier hands.
    xy0 Houston
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow WordPress makes people feel dirty.

again, what are you trying to do? i'm a WordPress developer most of the time, because most of my clients only require pretty basic websites. The thing that feels dirty about word press are those shitty theme is filled with a billion plug-ins and what not. like I said earlier, if you create your own theme, you can make something pretty robust and minimal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top