User Controls

Raw men noodles

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've never had more than 2 packages in a sitting me entire loife, but after becoming intoxicated off the dark spirits last eve, I made and ate five packages, which is all I had, and I feel I could've at more. I don't understand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    that a lot of man noodles my dude.

Were they the instant kind?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No they were the lengthy boil in a pot for 3 minutes kind. Chicken flavored, all of them. No other seasonings. Just bland and shitty. 22 sheets to the wind or not, I've never come close to eating FIVE like that. It happened fast too. I think I made 2, and ate them so quickly I just threw in the other 3 and ended up doing the same thing.

My recent diet wasn't different, it's not as though I hadn't ate for a few days. There's just no good reason I would've randomly ate nearly 3 times would I normally would in the same situation any other night.

I am SCARED. What if my pancreas or something just died and now my body is trying to compensate by replacing it with the food I eat???
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    lol, that's pretty nuts, I'm always split because I can eat a bit more than one bundle of noodles but have never been able to finish two. I don't even know how your stomach can be physically large enough to hold that many noodles.
    GABA munchies are fucking scary.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    You were drunk, nuff said.

/ thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Yeah, they never seemed to make me feel full for very long. I could see that happening, OP. I've eaten two before when hungry and felt hungry again like an hour later.

P.S. You are a beautiful person with a beautiful penis.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny lol, that's pretty nuts, I'm always split because I can eat a bit more than one bundle of noodles but have never been able to finish two. I don't even know how your stomach can be physically large enough to hold that many noodles.

LETS SEE THE SIZE OF YUR NOODLE.
Jump to Top