User Controls

What happens when we die?

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Is it all just over? Reincarnation? Heaven or hell? What do you think?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Your HIV-ridden drug-addicted child has a chance at a happy life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Is it all just over? Reincarnation? Heaven or hell? What do you think?

great question u should study the bilble
    This is the extent of a dumb whore's philosophical ponderings. "Durrrrr wot happens wen we diie??? Durrrr."

Stupid, disgusting fat cunt. How'd that wedding go, piggy? You got married a couple weeks ago now, right? Or did that not end up happening, you stupid fucking retard?
    If there is a hell, hydro is going straight to it.

Matthew 18:6 - But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Take God's advice and find the nearest millstone.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    wow you must all be so proud
    Originally posted by A College Professor great question u should study the bilble

I've read the bible twice, though I'm no Christian.

I'm asking what you all believe happens when we die. What's your personal belief on that? I think its amusing to see how others believe. Some believe they get 72 virgins when they die. Quite curious if you ask me, thought I'd like to hear what you all have to say on it.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I've read the bible twice

no you haven't
    Originally posted by gumbo If there is a hell, hydro is going straight to it.

Matthew 18:6 - But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Take God's advice and find the nearest millstone.
    Off topic, I find it hilarious that somehow I've pissed you off so much and caused you to be this butt-hurt, but whatever... I'm sure if there is a hell and I end up there, I'll see you there too. I've already submitted my application for the heating and cooling department just in case.

I don't believe in God. I take it you do? Still doesn't answer what you believe happens when we die.
    Originally posted by Enter no you haven't

...? And you would know what I've read? I also enjoy watching the atheist bible study (the bible reloaded with Hugo and Jake on YouTube) when I'm in the mood.

What do you believe, enter?
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Off topic, I find it hilarious that somehow I've pissed you off so much and caused you to be this butt-hurt, but whatever… I'm sure if there is a hell and I end up there, I'll see you there too. I've already submitted my application for the heating and cooling department just in case.

I don't believe in God. I take it you do? Still doesn't answer what you believe happens when we die.

Yep. I believe in God and I believe you are going to hell for your sins. Repent now and be saved, whore.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone …? And you would know what I've read? I also enjoy watching the atheist bible study (the bible reloaded with Hugo and Jake on YouTube) when I'm in the mood.

What do you believe, enter?

I believe you're a worthless waste of space.
    Plantesi won't save you, hydro.

לא יהיה־לך אלהים אחרים על־פני
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Probably nothing. It’s probably like before we’re born.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    everyone forgets your name and you get to die a second time
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]

Pretty sure §m£ÂgØL will wind up wherever the cats and dogs go.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    When you die you will leave your vessel and get pulled towards the absolute where you will be omniscient. Here we're omnipotent. The way of creation when it comes to us is thought, thought is the foundation of creation. Once enough energy and focus has been spend on thought holograms, they become realized in this hologram. When you die you lose the ability of thought because it cannot exist on the wavelengths you are heading towards.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    When you die your life flashes before your eyes and that's probably what you're living now and a the end of this life it will repeat over and over until you ascend to a higher plane.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    without oxygen getting to your brain you very quickly become unconscious. so its just like before you were conceived. you will not be conscious of anything, not matter, not time, not even your own existence, which will be non-existence.

Originally posted by gumbo Yep. I believe in God and I believe you are going to hell for your sins. Repent now and be saved, whore.
    I bow to no one, nor will I now. God, particularly the abrahamic God has way too many inconsistencies for me to take seriously and even if so, even if you prove without doubt him being real, I would not submit, for that nigger is definitely evil.

I am assuming since you quote scripture from the bible that's what you believe. Do you submit out of fear of an all powerful being or because you think they are genuinely good? Christianity has been easy for me since even if he's real, he's evil in my eyes so even if I believed, I would not submit.

What do you believe happens when YOU die?

Originally posted by gumbo Plantesi won't save you, hydro.

לא יהיה־לך אלהים אחרים על־פני
    I never said she would, nor do I care for her to. We save or damn ourselves, sometimes with some help along the way. She's not all powerful, no ’deity’ is. She's like the rest, just promoting her agenda and I happen to be think it to be good, and appreciate not being lied to, or manipulated. I don't bow to or prostrate myself to her or anyone. I have conversations, that's about it, and I accept that it may be all in my head, I accept I may be wrong.
Jump to Top