User Controls

Truck

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I got a truck over the weekend.

2011 Nissan Frontier King cab SV

Can post pictures later if you wanna see it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Sweet, what is it like on fuel?
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Sweet, what is it like on fuel?

Not sure yet. Our Nissan Versa gets 62 miles to the gallon, I'm thinking the Frontier will probably get about half of that.
    Yeah let’s see it. American cars are shit so it’s good you went foreign. I like the Toyota Tacoma myself
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by Obbe Not sure yet. Our Nissan Versa gets 62 miles to the gallon, I'm thinking the Frontier will probably get about half of that.

Petrol?
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Petrol?

We call it gasoline here.
    Post the pix fam. I bet its legit. Do the interior and everything.

Bonus points for showing and/or telling what you will hang off the rear-view mirror.
    Put a NIS bumper sticker on it
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Put a NIS bumper sticker on it

Don't do this.
    DO IT
    I have a “Cthulhu 2020” bumper sticker on my car. Mostly just to cover up a scratch from when I debadged it.
    But also because democracy is broken
    "Viktor Yanukovych 2020"
    Bump.
    New truck:

The interior is basically stock, except the previous owner added a back up camera, additional usb charging ports and a Bluetooth broadcasting thing to broadcast your device to the radio.

This is another picture of Jamarcus:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    is the car next to it also a Nissan?

Do you like Nissans? Why?
    He already said it’s a Nissan Versa.

Probably because they’re Japanese, reliable, and get good gas mileage
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah let’s see it. American cars are shit so it’s good you went foreign. I like the Toyota Tacoma myself

no they aren't, you sell-out. i don't care if you drive a "foreign" car ,but you don't have to lie to yourself and the whole entire world about why u got one.
    Originally posted by A College Professor no they aren't, you sell-out. i don't care if you drive a "foreign" car ,but you don't have to lie to yourself and the whole entire world about why u got one.

But that is literally the reason I got one. American cars suck bad. They only just recently started catching on the more efficient/reliable manufacturing methods that the Japanese have used for ages.

Did you know that QR codes were invented by... a Japanese vehicle manufacturer?? I bet you didn’t know that shit. They make good cars dude. Last fucking forever, and easy/cheap to fix when something does break.

My first car was a 1992 Nissan Sentra for $300. Never had a single problem with it.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Obbe New truck:

The interior is basically stock, except the previous owner added a back up camera, additional usb charging ports and a Bluetooth broadcasting thing to broadcast your device to the radio.

This is another picture of Jamarcus:

looks like a nice machine , bet it serves u a long time. nice garage too but why are u putting cars in it taking up all the space?
Jump to Top