User Controls

How to start a conversation with someone I dont know but am fixated with?

As you all know I watch many youtube channels belonging to disabled people. I am wanting to open communication with one of them but I know if I just be myself I will fail at this. I do not want to sound super weird or anything. Can anyone give me some advice?
    Rivotril Houston
    Just act naturally, you can also mention that you admire this person work and all this ego masturbation, very easy.
    This is what I got so far

Hello Amy,

My name is Andrew. I have been watching your videos for sometime now. I find you fascinating and feel like I relate to you a lot (that sort of scares me though). Anyways, the reason I am not just commenting on your videos is mainly because I do not want to accidentally say something stupid and have everyone comment on whatever I just said. I am bipolar and sometimes delusional but it is what it is. It is obvious to me that you are young and probably feel pretty damn lost given your situation. I am going to keep this brief because I get a little nervous talking to people. I generally do not trust them. I want to thank you for doing a part in making the world a better place. I hope you and Penny and doing well and continue to thrive. Keep making videos. They are gold.

Now I need to put something in it to get her to reply to me
    Hello Amy,

My name is Andrew. I have been watching your videos for sometime now. I find you fascinating and feel like I relate to you a lot (that sort of scares me though). Anyways, the reason I am not just commenting on your videos is mainly because I do not want to accidentally say something stupid and have everyone comment on whatever I just said. I am bipolar and sometimes delusional but it is what it is. It is obvious to me that you are young and probably feel pretty damn lost given your situation. I am going to keep this brief because I get a little nervous talking to people. I generally do not trust them. I want to thank you for doing a part in making the world a better place. I hope you and Penny and doing well and continue to thrive. Keep making videos. They are gold.
    You probably get tons of e-mails so you can just throw this one in the trash.
    I do not know what I am doing anyways

Sincerely,
    Andrew

I hope it works!
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I am bipolar and sometimes delusional but it is what it is.

Nice, is always good to talk about diseases with your idols because with this information they can get sensitized with you.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats This is what I got so far

Hello Amy,

Now I need to put something in it to get her to reply to me

Fucking spot on. Lol. Say all of that.

To get her to reply, maybe just say something like “I’d like to get to know you better. Here’s how to reach me if you’re interested :)

Insert communication method”
    She hasnt replied yet.
    OMG I am loser #2
    Cant even lose good
    Give it time, she probably gets a lot of fan mail
    Post what she says
    Bump.
    Still no reply.
    Maybe I should send another.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Still no reply.
    Maybe I should send another.

Don’t do that, she’ll think you’re a creepy stalker.

You don’t want her to figure that out until she sees you for the first time - in her bathroom mirror standing behind her with a knife wearing a ski mask
    This was a horrible idea. Not only has she not e-mailed me back but I have done a little more research and she might actually be chronically ill. Why is it I only see what I want to see?
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    It's 2018. No one reads past the second line of an email anymore.
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow It's 2018. No one reads past the second line of an email anymore.

Yeah writing like an entire letter nowadays is dumb as hell. But it could also be weirdly romantic. Like that scene in A Knight’s Tale where Heath Ledger writes that one chick a love letter when he hadn’t seen her for months. One of my favorite movies. Too bad that guy died, I wanted to see him in more shit.

What is this thread about again lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Who's the person? I want to see if I can get them to reply to my email before anyone else here.
    Originally posted by mmQ Who's the person? I want to see if I can get them to reply to my email before anyone else here.

Chronically amy from YouTube
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Chronically amy from YouTube

.....and you didn’t know she was chronically ill? It’s in the name
    Someone link her to this thread on her IG
    Yes i know she is chronically ill. Thats why i like her. She is funny and thinks she is dying all the time.
Jump to Top