User Controls

Malice suicide thread

ITT we convince malice to commit suicide
    I'm fantasizing about the noose cutting off all the oxygen supply to his head and his deformed brain dying of anoxia
    Whom?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Maybe you should kill yourself first op... Just a thought...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Maybe you should kill yourself first op… Just a thought…

everyone including your parents would be overjoyed if you died
    What if like death isn't even real man and we just convinced ourselves it is because we can't grasp a higher concept
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj everyone including your parents would be overjoyed if you died

don't think so lil bromo, they are buying me a new car soon.

and it was their idea! because I discretely guilt tripped them about buying my lil bro one when I moved out.
    If my parents bought me a car I'd lose all concept of my reality.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Malice is my friend. I will support him in whatever he decides to do.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If Malice decided to check out, I guarantee it wouldn't be at the request of a wannabe psychopathic adolescent from the internet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Honestly sploo, do you really think you're ever going to have any effect on whether I decide to commit suicide?
    Originally posted by Zanick If Malice decided to check out, I guarantee it wouldn't be at the request of a wannabe psychopathic adolescent from the internet.

more medical terms here we go cringelord personality disorder cluster A7 andromeda guy

Originally posted by Malice Honestly sploo, do you really think you're ever going to have any effect on whether I decide to commit suicide?

no. but i think you really should do it
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Fucking do it faggot.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Malice Honestly sploo, do you really think you're ever going to have any effect on whether I decide to commit suicide?

I doubt any one person especially will effect you either way, but I hope you don't. I truly hope you find satisfaction and happiness in life, enough to make it worth living for you. You're a broken person like the rest of us, but I really think deep down you're a good person and it saddens me you struggle to enjoy life, but if dying is your only option then well... I hope the suffering ends if there is no alternative.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I doubt any one person especially will effect you either way, but I hope you don't. I truly hope you find satisfaction and happiness in life, enough to make it worth living for you. You're a broken person like the rest of us, but I really think deep down you're a good person and it saddens me you struggle to enjoy life, but if dying is your only option then well… I hope the suffering ends if there is no alternative.

You should kys too.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by stupid noob You should kys too.

Lol, mirror.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by stupid noob You should kys too.

Probably should.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj I'm fantasizing about the noose cutting off all the oxygen supply to his head and his deformed brain dying of anoxia

A proper hanging snaps the neck. Low IQ poster detected.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery A proper hanging snaps the neck. Low IQ poster detected.

ive never tried to hang myself or even looked it up. i should have consulted you about this first
Jump to Top