User Controls

Bill Krozby, who the fuck did you strangle?

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/austin/douglas-monks/69909561
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    an asstralian swapper that asked too many questions
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    mal
    I never believed that acp was a Bill Krozby alt, but I'm starting to now
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ive said it a million times lol. I strangled my ex gf a nigassinspace/zoklet member chzburgrz.

For someone thats posted in these sites for so long you really do ask a lot of questions that everyone already has the answer to....
    Originally posted by Juicebox I never believed that acp was a Bill Krozby alt, but I'm starting to now

You're an idiot
    Originally posted by Number13 mal

Wrong
    Bill Krozby blow your brains out
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj Bill Krozby blow your brains out

Why? Do i know you mr alt coward? Hmmmmmm?!
    because you're annoying and retarded and your life is worthless
    Your mom with my dick.
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj because you're annoying and retarded and your life is worthless

I'm glad I annoy a retard coward like you, that makes my life worth something to me lil bromo
    Monday morning and we're already started on the shit flinging.

Don't you people have jobs?!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Monday morning and we're already started on the shit flinging.

I'm hanging out having a cup of coffee before going to work in a bit, petting my gf whos asleep next to me while shithole posting lil bro.

text me later on kik man
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Monday morning and we're already started on the shit flinging.

from the jobby job tree???????!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ive said it a million times lol. I strangled my ex gf a nigassinspace/zoklet member chzburgrz.

For someone thats posted in these sites for so long you really do ask a lot of questions that everyone already has the answer to….

all these fucking disgusting cunts meeting guys from fucking ZOKLET, a fucking fringe website

i bet she was surprised when she got choked, the stupid fucking bitch. what'd she expect?

do u have pics of her? can u post so i can laugh at her fat fucking ugly body?
    The only other girl I met on the internet was like a dozen random sluts that fell in love with me over long distance.

Why do the pretty ones always live so far away?.
    Originally posted by Enter all these fucking disgusting cunts meeting guys from fucking ZOKLET, a fucking fringe website

i bet she was surprised when she got choked, the stupid fucking bitch. what'd she expect?

do u have pics of her? can u post so i can laugh at her fat fucking ugly body?

she didn't meet me from zoklet she met me irl and then when she was living with me would go through my stuff and look over my shoulder and became a member of zoklet

I'm not going to post her pix, captain faggot claims to have them, but I went thru her acct to trick mark into unbanning me and she never sent anything, he's a lying faggot, plus she wasn't fat and was pretty imo
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she didn't meet me from zoklet she met me irl and then when she was living with me would go through my stuff and look over my shoulder and became a member of zoklet

I'm not going to post her pix, captain faggot claims to have them, but I went thru her acct to trick mark into unbanning me and she never sent anything, he's a lying faggot, plus she wasn't fat and was pretty imo

oh okay, well that's a bit better then.

still, fucking gross whores like jerome meeting up with zoklet members and fucking them... i hope she's lying in a ditch somewhere
    she was butt hurt that she would leave me after having a bitch fit and I would start seeing other girls so she would internet stalk me on rdfrn , nigs, ect... and I would even troll the shit out of her by saying I"m having another kid knowing she was watching just to enrage her and get her to make an acct

thats how I know mal isn't her, mal isn't even a woman lol you guys are dumb as shit ahahahahahahahahaa

get on my level faggots, BUT YOU CANT!
Jump to Top