User Controls

Which of my new totse alts do you like worst?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've been experimenting the last few weeks. Are they any good?

(1)-fonoplats
    (2)-mal-
    (3)dgf
    Originally posted by mmQ I've been experimenting the last few weeks. Are they any good?

(1)-fonoplats
    (2)-mal-
    (3)dgf

What? LAWL. Obvious troll is obvious.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -mal- What? LAWL. Obvious troll is obvious.

Rank them though gahah
    Obviously...

1) -mal-
    2) -mal-
    3) -mal-
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -mal- Obviously…

1) -mal-
    2) -mal-
    3) -mal-

But that's stupid.
    Lel
    Originally posted by mmQ But that's stupid.

Ok fine. Going from best to worst.

1) -mal-
    2) Dfg
    3) Fonaplats
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -mal- Ok fine. Going from best to worst.

1) -mal-
    2) Dfg
    3) Fonaplats

Why?
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    mmQ

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Why?

TBH whoever is Dfg is also Fonaplats. Prolly all the same loser who started the other totse site or whatever that talks to himself in there. Doesn’t it make sense for this same needy person who no one likes to have been slowly making tons of alts of old Totse members? I just think on some accounts they are successful in convincing people they are real and on others they arebn’t. Just my two cents.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -mal- TBH whoever is Dfg is also Fonaplats. Prolly all the same loser who started the other totse site or whatever that talks to himself in there. Doesn’t it make sense for this same needy person who no one likes to have been slowly making tons of alts of old Totse members? I just think on some accounts they are successful in convincing people they are real and on others they arebn’t. Just my two cents.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I don't believe they're alts. Especially DFG, he did alter the subreddit that seems proof enough.

well maybe fonaplats is, I guess if I really wanted to know I could call the # he spams.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll call it. Fuck it.
    Originally posted by -mal- TBH whoever is Dfg is also Fonaplats. Prolly all the same loser who started the other totse site or whatever that talks to himself in there. Doesn’t it make sense for this same needy person who no one likes to have been slowly making tons of alts of old Totse members? I just think on some accounts they are successful in convincing people they are real and on others they arebn’t. Just my two cents.

And now you understand why everybody here automatically assumes every new user is an alt
    Close regs durpadoo!
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by -mal- TBH whoever is Dfg is also Fonaplats.

wrong
    Ehh, I tried? I don’t really care who is who. I’m satisfied knowing how fucking stupid the people who think I’m a guy are.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by -mal- Ehh, I tried? I don’t really care who is who. I’m satisfied knowing how fucking stupid the people who think I’m a guy are.

I'm sure you have a very feminine penis.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by -mal- Ehh, I tried? I don’t really care who is who. I’m satisfied knowing how fucking stupid the people who think I’m a guy are.

typical retard stoner lost in pretend-land
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by A College Professor typical retard stoner lost in pretend-land

Another lanny the tranny kinda fag
Jump to Top