User Controls

Page Stretching

Lanny do you think we can finally fix this shit somehow:

It happens when someone posts like a really long URL too. I’m on the latest iOS with Safari but pretty sure this happens on PC too (Windows 10, Firefox).

Going to bed now, this better be fixed by the time I wake up. Swear to god
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    That's weird, I'm on MacOS/Safari and nothing of the sort happens. I'll try from my iPhone to see if I experience the same issue.

EDIT: Okay, yeah I see what you mean.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    is someting wrong with my picture? cause i use a real computer like a normal regular adult person and it doesn't stretch the page for me
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ps ur shitty ass image host is slow as fuck
    Originally posted by A College Professor ps ur shitty ass image host is slow as fuck

Imgur isn’t good in mobile
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Swutch to androi.d
    ^does it on android too
    Protip: by using the [.byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissipercool] tag you can post infinite strings of pictures (more than 5 in a post) and stretch the screen so bad the scroll wheel becomes a pixel.

But i got in trouble for doing that last time so we'll leave it here
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, this is definitely an issue. The image in that thread is actually malformed (it's double wrapped in img tags) and that caused the situation where the usual scale rules didn't get applied. This should be fixed now, let me know if it's still a problem.

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Protip: by using the [.byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissipercool] tag you can post infinite strings of pictures (more than 5 in a post) and stretch the screen so bad the scroll wheel becomes a pixel.

But i got in trouble for doing that last time so we'll leave it here

Example? Doesn't seem to work, not sure it ever actually did.
    Definitely have had
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah, this is definitely an issue. The image in that thread is actually malformed (it's double wrapped in img tags) and that caused the situation where the usual scale rules didn't get applied. This should be fixed now, let me know if it's still a problem.

Example? Doesn't seem to work, not sure it ever actually did.

Yeah looks fine now. Also my page-stretching second post ITT is fixed. The other day some bot page-stretched “Latest Threads”, dunno if that was the same issue. If I see something like that again I’ll mention it
Jump to Top