User Controls

I have not forgotten you, Karen.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I know it feels like there is so much distance between us, but you've never been far from my mind. So many new and exciting things have appeared to enliven my work on this great forum, but without you, all of my victories are hollow and unsatisfying. I long to embrace you once more and don't you EVER forget that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She said to ask if you changed your number or wtf she's been trying to get a hold of you for a few weeks now. ?? So?????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Karen knows how to reach me. Our love is never without direct communication. Even if it is only in the form of fleeting emotion, I like to believe that she can feel my heart.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She obviously doesn't know how to, or you're lying. Nothing else.
    I'm not sure which Karen you're speaking to, but clearly, she isn't my sweet. I can't be more literal, I feel two heartbeats at any given time: hers and my own. I know when she's sleeping, or excited, or aroused. She knows whether I'm in the car, or at the gym, or posting on the board. When you've got two distinct rhythms beating alongside one another, there's no need for words.
    Not this shit again. Don’t you ever get laid zanick?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm not sure which Karen you're speaking to, but clearly, she isn't my sweet. I can't be more literal, I feel two heartbeats at any given time: hers and my own. I know when she's sleeping, or excited, or aroused. She knows whether I'm in the car, or at the gym, or posting on the board. When you've got two distinct rhythms beating alongside one another, there's no need for words.

Good job at making something sound romantic and schizophrenic at the same time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm not sure which Karen you're speaking to, but clearly, she isn't my sweet. I can't be more literal, I feel two heartbeats at any given time: hers and my own. I know when she's sleeping, or excited, or aroused. She knows whether I'm in the car, or at the gym, or posting on the board. When you've got two distinct rhythms beating alongside one another, there's no need for words.

I have to say I can actually identify with this somewhat
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Not this shit again. Don’t you ever get laid zanick?

I'm not talking about "getting laid". I'm talking about a spiritual chain around my soul that will never be corroded, linking me forever to another person who feels exactly the same way. Have you ever had that kind of connection with anybody in your life? Karen understood me, and I understood her!
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm not talking about "getting laid". I'm talking about a spiritual chain around my soul that will never be corroded, linking me forever to another person who feels exactly the same way. Have you ever had that kind of connection with anybody in your life? Karen understood me, and I understood her!

See previous response
    Then you know perfectly what I mean. What Karen and I share is real. Far more real than words on a screen, or dead teenagers in Florida, or Jesus on the fucking cross. Her banned status is an injustice; a crime which assaults not only the forum but love itself.
    More real than animals being systematically slaughtered around the world? More real than global warming??
    Originally posted by Fox Paws More real than animals being slaughtered around the world? More real than global warming??

I would let the planet and all the animals on it be engulfed in the flames of our sun if it brought me an inch closer to Karen, and I don't even know where she is.
    She would probably die in the inferno along with everything else you fucking psychopath...
    Once I have her, it really doesn't matter how or when the world ends. Those details are for people who aren't us to bemoan.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She replied:

"Ok. Spiritual chain and mutual gym membership heartbeats and shit. That's fine. Its FINE. Just ask him what's his stupid number so I have a way to reach him when our fucking uncorroded souls aren't enough for him to understand I want him to bring Chinese take-out over to my place this Friday. FUCK."
    Originally posted by mmQ She replied:

"Ok. Spiritual chain and mutual gym membership heartbeats and shit. That's fine. Its FINE. Just ask him what's his stupid number so I have a way to reach him when our fucking uncorroded souls aren't enough for him to understand I want him to bring Chinese take-out over to my place this Friday. FUCK."

You are not talking to my Karen, but someone with malicious intent who is following my every post. I am afraid this is a development that was predicted.
    I wish my Karen could find her way to me.
    Hey Karen. Call me (937) 522-1751. My dick is very big and nice.
    Originally posted by Zanick You are not talking to my Karen, but someone with malicious intent who is following my every post. I am afraid this is a development that was predicted.

Zanick, did you see in that other thread that I dreamt about you and Karen finding each other?
Jump to Top