User Controls

Hey y'all... Is this the current "Totse"?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Hey y'all. I've been out of the Totse/Zoklet loop since around when Zoklet went down...

Where are all the Totseans (and Zokletians...?) at these days?

Are the golden days over?

A deep sadness overcomes me when I dwell on what could have been... First Jeff Hunter sent us all packing, then Zok... WTF?

I need to talk to some of my past e-homies.
    This is actually the original Totse, which Jeff Hunter ripped off.
    I remember the username. Do you remember me from zoklet? You wouldn’t have known me on totse.

How did you find this place?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Welcome home.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I remember you - weren't you a mod at one point? I definitely saw your username around a lot of the same forums I frequented, at the very least.
    ^Sophie is psychomanthis
    I think I might vaguely recall both of your usernames...

After all these years though, memories are (sadly) fading...

I think I just googled 'totse' or something, and came across the totse sub-reddit. It had very few posts, but one of them mentioned this place.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Fox Paws ^Sophie is psychomanthis

Indeed i am.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I think I might vaguely recall both of your usernames…

After all these years though, memories are (sadly) fading…

I think I just googled 'totse' or something, and came across the totse sub-reddit. It had very few posts, but one of them mentioned this place.

Was it my post on reddit??? Was it??
    ^ Zanick is a liberal
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I was never quite a mod, but I definitely posted a lot... At least during Totse days... I had like 15,000 posts (i.e. No life).
    See zanick I told you a reddit raid was a good idea
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Was it my post on reddit??? Was it??

It may very well have been...
    Originally posted by Fox Paws See zanick I told you a reddit raid was a good idea

It was! Between you and I and Captain Falcon posting on Reddit, I think a number Totseans have found their way back to us. Now that DFG has put our link in the sidebar, I expect we'll get more still.
    But yeah you may be disappointed. We only have like less than a hundred active users anymore. A few more who come and go
    Total shot in the dark here... but did any of you happen to keep contact with Twisted Ferret / AdMech?

He and I used to talk all the time on MSN, but I havent heard from him in years, and I miss the guy.
    I am Fonaplats. The one and only. Fona-fone is now (937) 522-1751.
    Haven’t seen him. Remember the name. There are so many old users using different names here it’s hard to tell sometimes
    Originally posted by Fox Paws But yeah you may be disappointed. We only have like less than a hundred active users anymore. A few more who come and go

At least it's something...

I kinda figured everyone just went off to do their own thing, much like a high school.

We are, after all, all graduates of Totse/Zoklet university.

Future scientists, judges, and politicians... (Which is a very scary thought, to be honest).
    Originally posted by gadzooks Total shot in the dark here… but did any of you happen to keep contact with Twisted Ferret / AdMech?

He and I used to talk all the time on MSN, but I havent heard from him in years, and I miss the guy.

He helped me work through some of my early philosophical growing pains. I was modded to his forum when he'd disappeared. Crazy smart dude, I tried to get in touch with him at one point as well.
Jump to Top