User Controls

What is your post/thanks ratio?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    After 2,266 posts as of now, I have received 316 thanks, which means I get thanked for every 7.17 posts. For the most part, I hover around this number.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I'm trying to have as many thanks as i have thanked.

Its not working out.
    It is what it is. After losing so many accounts, usernames, identities over the years I've grown numb to TSTM and anything associated with non anonymity.

My Facebook accounts always get deleted, I change emails every few years.

I think the only thing I have been able to retain as hard data through all these years is my Kik and even that deleted some of my old contacts from years ago.

I guess what I'm saying is my existence on the clunker webs feels fleeting.

I've probably used 100 names on the net since I was 10 years old.
    I believe it’s about 17%.

Think that works out to like 1 in 6 posts.

Edit: or 1 in 5.88
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Xlite I'm trying to have as many thanks as i have thanked.

Its not working out.

mine's always pretty much around the same. at the moment i have 1429 thanks and i've given 1544.

181 thanks in 692 posts

1 per 3.82 posts

I am a very high quality poster

Now thank this post
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The the Hodge podge of variables is too great. 90% of us make up the peleton of the great thanks cycling race.

We need a way to have every post decided as a shitpost or not so that our stats may reflect it.

KAREN

Total posts: 9000
    Shitposts:8000

Total posts thanked:4
    Total shitposts thanked:4

Then we'd know. Karen not only gets thanked merely once every 2,250 posts, but those thanks have never been accredited to Karen's actual attempts at decent contribootion. Karen is a fuck.

I want a diagnostic breakdown behind every members posting history .

Time of day, substances on, mood, phone/computer, erect/flaccid, etc. I know Lanny has the logs.
    Originally posted by mmQ The the Hodge podge of variables is too great. 90% of us make up the peleton of the great thanks cycling race.

We need a way to have every post decided as a shitpost or not so that our stats may reflect it.

KAREN

Total posts: 9000
    Shitposts:8000

Total posts thanked:4
    Total shitposts thanked:4

Then we'd know. Karen not only gets thanked merely once every 2,250 posts, but those thanks have never been accredited to Karen's actual attempts at decent contribootion. Karen is a fuck.

I want a diagnostic breakdown behind every members posting history .

Time of day, substances on, mood, phone/computer, erect/flaccid, etc. I know Lanny has the logs.

RELEASE THE LOGS!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Look it up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    who / cares
Jump to Top