User Controls

Zanick Needs To CALM DOWN

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    CALM DOWN, bud. Thanks.
    Calm up
    Calm left.
    Calm right
    Have you seen his thread about what noots/drugs he takes DAILY. He’s on like 20 separate stimulants and drinks matcha tea in the morning and about 5 espressos throughout the day
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Have you seen his thread about what noots/drugs he takes DAILY. He’s on like 20 separate stimulants and drinks matcha tea in the morning and about 5 espressos throughout the day

This is true. I don't take them all at once, but I am usually sort of wired. If I were not, my life would collapse into depression.
    Zanick done Tommy Tutone'd

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Zanick does need to calm down. Hes constantly comparing himself to me and making things up because hes lame and laxks personality.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Zanick If I were not, my life would collapse into depression.

thats becos you dont eat meat.
    I think zanick might be a cum.swapper to be honest
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Have you seen his thread about what noots/drugs he takes DAILY. He’s on like 20 separate stimulants and drinks matcha tea in the morning and about 5 espressos throughout the day

It really is Better Living Through Chemistry taken to the extreme. Very totse ethos, but I'd be very interested in finding out if Zanick (and Malice, and other users) would be better off with a more naturalistic lifestyle.
    I don't need supplements to ball on these niggas on the daily
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I don't need supplements to ball on these niggas on the daily

But can you pop, lock, and drop it?
    I don't dance
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I don't dance

But CAN YOU?
    I promised myself.. never again. The world is not ready for my dancing skills
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I promised myself.. never again. The world is not ready for my dancing skills

Actually they are since im sure their shit tier you fag
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Actually they are since im sure their shit tier you fag

Why do you keep talking to me. You’re human garbage. One of these days you’re gonna get what’s coming to you
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I feel strangely comforted by this scrutiny, and the participation of the board makes me feel sexy.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Why do you keep talking to me. You’re human garbage. One of these days you’re gonna get what’s coming to you

I talk to you because you talk to me. You mad lil queermo?
Jump to Top