User Controls

Is anyone ever going to call the fona-fone?

The number is (937) 522-1751
    Whats holding you back?
    I don’t have any interest in talking to a deranged psychopath. I’d rather be talking to a woman right now.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I don’t have any interest in talking to a deranged psychopath. I’d rather be talking to a woman right now.

You are so mean! What did I ever do to you??
    My bad dude, I’m a dick to everyone on here. Don’t take it personal. I’m sure if I met you irl I wouldn’t mind having a beer with you or something. Would probably just be awkward as hell speaking to a stranger on the phone
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fox Paws My bad dude, I’m a dick to everyone on here. Don’t take it personal. I’m sure if I met you irl I wouldn’t mind having a beer with you or something. Would probably just be awkward as hell speaking to a stranger on the phone

Pshhh that's cause your a coward lol
    So Bill Krozby is going to call me?
    Oooooooh the phone! How scary! 7 days!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats So Bill Krozby is going to call me?

Sure i will later hanging out w someone at the moment. I mean ive already spoke to you on tc before...
    Hey I'm calling the cops!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Hey I'm calling the cops!

What did Lanny do now?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pshhh that's cause your a coward lol

How does it make me a coward to not want to have an awkward conversation with a mentally disabled loser from the internet that I have absolutely nothing in common with?

Your a faggot
    Originally posted by Fox Paws How does it make me a coward to not want to have an awkward conversation with a mentally disabled loser from the internet that I have absolutely nothing in common with?

Your a faggot

Its "you're".

Nice try smacktard
    HOW EMBARRASSING. I did it on purpose you fucken DUMBASS. You took the troll bait lolololol
    Originally posted by Fox Paws HOW EMBARRASSING. I did it on purpose you fucken DUMBASS. You took the troll bait lolololol

Haha yeah sure... Whatever helps you sleep at night you goon
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Hey I'm calling the cops!

and im calling you a faggot.
    And still no one has called me
    I called you a while ago and you never got back to me
    Originally posted by gumbo I called you a while ago and you never got back to me

You said you would call me back...
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    not calling international just to talk to that faggot hella.

someone shud call me tho +447561 725 060

Originally posted by NARCassist not calling international just to talk to that faggot hella.

someone shud call me tho +447561 725 060

This is my thing. Do not ruin it.
Jump to Top