User Controls

Did you play sports growing up?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I was very good at swimming when I was 4-12, but then I quit competitions and returned to the sport after a couple of years off as just an okay swimmer. Baseball was the opposite: I had a vision problem that didn't get diagnosed and corrected during my first year of little league. Then I got the right prescription glasses and I became a clutch hitter, averaging a home run a game.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Yeah. I played soccer, basketball, and baseball when I was little. Mostly baseball, though, and I played that until I was 12. I was a good first baseman. I would catch almost anything. These older kids were trying to fuck with me during practice once. Coach was hitting grounders, and I think it was second base and shortstop, or maybe third base and shortstop, would fucking launch them at me as fast as they could, like crazy hard. I saw them like talking to each other in between throws, definitely doing it on purpose, but I didn't miss a single one. I even pitched one year in a league different than the one I'd been playing in. I have a good arm, but I can throw a bit wild.
    Oh, yeah, nothing got past me at first base. I hated the position, though. Third base and shortstop were where the action was.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Zanick Oh, yeah, nothing got past me at first base. I hated the position, though. Third base and shortstop were where the action was.

I'm left-handed, so there were only a few positions most coaches would play me in.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I played basketball but sucked. I was pretty good at swim team tho
    Oh, I forgot! I tried basketball when I was 10-11. I also sucked. I don't think I ever learned the rules, I just ran around the court pretending to do stuff.
    i played some shit but i was bad
    Yeah, me too nigga. I don't play any sports now.
    I started learning tennis recently. I enjoy it.
    Tennis seems like a sport I could enjoy when I finally have the time to pursue actual leisure on top of my leisurely use of drugs.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    only wrestling, but my uncle always won
    Originally posted by Zanick Tennis seems like a sport I could enjoy when I finally have the time to pursue actual leisure on top of my leisurely use of drugs.

what drugs you use? why can't you use your drugs and play tennis at the same time?
    Originally posted by aldra only wrestling, but my uncle always won

so how was it getting your shithole pushed in?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so how was it getting your shithole pushed in?

don't pretend like you don't know
    Originally posted by aldra don't pretend like you don't know

oh pashore... the only time ive ever been ass fucked was only by my fingers or my gf's fingers and or a little pocket rocket.. not some older bloke ramming his fat fucking dick up my asshole. So please be more upfront and answer the question big bromo.
    sorry I'm not going to un-repress memories just so you can jERK OFF
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what drugs you use? why can't you use your drugs and play tennis at the same time?

I don't know, is that allowed in tennis? I could do the drugs before and after a match. But I don't have anybody to play tennis with, so I'm again left with just the drugs.
    Originally posted by Zanick I don't know, is that allowed in tennis? I could do the drugs before and after a match. But I don't have anybody to play tennis with, so I'm again left with just the drugs.

I just go to the court and play with randoms if my neighbors arent around.

Drugs are only allowed in tennis in countries where drugs are legal.

But ppl still do them.in countries where its illegal
    Originally posted by Zanick Tennis seems like a sport I could enjoy when I finally have the time to pursue actual leisure on top of my leisurely use of drugs.

What drugs do you use?
Jump to Top