User Controls

Checking in: how are T2k1’s symptoms progressing?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    For those of you who aren't familiar, Totse2001 is also widely speculated to be new user BeigeWarlock, as they share certain elements of syntax and have several common paranoid obsessions.

I've noticed him writing a bit more about his social life. I've even seen reference to a girlfriend! Is it possible that his depression has somehow been alleviated? Is he seeing a psychiatrist?

Please use the space below to document your observations as of late. They may prove invaluable to his recovery.
    It’s not speculation. They’re the same fuckin guy. He’s said it himself.
    Everyone has known it's the same person and everyone has known about his girlfriend for like a year at least dude come on get w/ the program
    Originally posted by greenplastic Everyone has known it's the same person and everyone has known about his girlfriend for like a year at least dude come on get w/ the program

Even I know this lol. Zan Zan are you trolling us/him?
    Yeah and his gf sounds just as messed up as he is. I think she’s Asian? They’re always volatile
    Zanick you fuckin' suck! "it's speculation that durrrrrrrrr" fuckin' liberal. Totse 2001 was BeigeWarlock FIRST back in the year 2000.
    "he must be happier now dat he haz a gf!!!" typical liberal
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah and his gf sounds just as messed up as he is. I think she’s Asian? They’re always volatile

We're not volatile at each other. you don't know us. so stop speaking for me

We yell at what other people do. She though often says "everyone has a buddha nature"

She's like a strict catholic with her beliefs but a different religion.

I on the other hand believe strongly in god and Rabbi Jesus yet most humans who run churches are con artist today. I believe the bIble even tells us in John's last book of Revalations that the churches become corrupt in the final days.

Buddhist believe they are in the final days

Some jedi religions are now saying it's closing in on Sabbat the final hours.. prepare for tomorrows Sabbath

and so on and so forth. I never said it was the final days until recently.. and I'm happier but not my happiest.. so it's nothing to do with Me being a Sky's Falling kind of guy. I even preached against it saying "No one shall know the hour" but now I see the signs of the hour that will come.. eventually.

We argue at stupid shit someone says to fuck up one of our days. I tell her to not let it get to her and when she calms me.. she tries to say "They too have a buddha nature.. to forgive them for they have a kind side somewhere and will change"

I'm like BUNK THAT SHIZ... THAT MOTHER FUCKER AINT CHANGING FOR SHIT

then she talks to me about (and I'm serious.. this isn't a silly meme) WWJD

so I chill out eventually. I still think the person is a fucker but know it's pointless to argue about it.

Zan I know you were on TOTSE during the 2000-2001 startup of the web version. talk about the 9/11 manifesto that existed 6-7 months prior to it happening for real.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock We're not volatile at each other. you don't know us. so stop speaking for me

We yell at what other people do. She though often says "everyone has a buddha nature"

She's like a strict catholic with her beliefs but a different religion.

I on the other hand believe strongly in god and Rabbi Jesus yet most humans who run churches are con artist today. I believe the bIble even tells us in John's last book of Revalations that the churches become corrupt in the final days.

Buddhist believe they are in the final days

Some jedi religions are now saying it's closing in on Sabbat the final hours.. prepare for tomorrows Sabbath

and so on and so forth. I never said it was the final days until recently.. and I'm happier but not my happiest.. so it's nothing to do with Me being a Sky's Falling kind of guy. I even preached against it saying "No one shall know the hour" but now I see the signs of the hour that will come.. eventually.

We argue at stupid shit someone says to fuck up one of our days. I tell her to not let it get to her and when she calms me.. she tries to say "They too have a buddha nature.. to forgive them for they have a kind side somewhere and will change"

I'm like BUNK THAT SHIZ… THAT MOTHER FUCKER AINT CHANGING FOR SHIT

then she talks to me about (and I'm serious.. this isn't a silly meme) WWJD

so I chill out eventually. I still think the person is a fucker but know it's pointless to argue about it.

Zan I know you were on TOTSE during the 2000-2001 startup of the web version. talk about the 9/11 manifesto that existed 6-7 months prior to it happening for real.

wrong

Jump to Top