User Controls

What is your perfect crime?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I would enjoy counterfeiting large amounts of money to broker deals with military dictators in third-world countries who want to make videos with US dollars raining down from the sky around them.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Create a religion, go to war based on false claims, profit from said wars and then say this is murica.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Take 3 of those free "take 1" books/leaflets at the checkout
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Littering.
    So is this about something we’ve done and gotten away with? Or something we want to do, if we could get away with it.
    Eating Bamba.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So is this about something we’ve done and gotten away with? Or something we want to do, if we could get away with it.

I thought it'd be about something we've done and gotten away with, and was ready to brag. But then after reading OP's post, realized it was just another pathetic fantasy thread. Should've figured, considering OP is a pussy liberal and all. You're a pussy liberal, OP!
    Originally posted by Enter I thought it'd be about something we've done and gotten away with, and was ready to brag. But then after reading OP's post, realized it was just another pathetic fantasy thread. Should've figured, considering OP is a pussy liberal and all. You're a pussy liberal, OP!

Tell us anyway.

Is it about how you doxxed Raptor Ribs. How did you do that anyway
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Tell us anyway.

Is it about how you doxxed Raptor Ribs. How did you do that anyway

In the words of SpectraL, I don't kiss and tell.

And 'eh, just realized it'd be stupid to post on the internet about actual crimes I've committed. But I'm not lying when I say -- because of the scam I pulled, I ended up getting the girl who served me fired from her job (and she deserved it too -- typical hot, blonde cunt). It was the best thing I've ever done.
    I’m trying to think if I’ve even ever committed a crime. Does doing “weed” count? Teehee
    Breaking high profile people out of prison that have life sentences.
    You are all so ... miniscule

How about destroying the fabric of society and bringing about a new dark age

But that would delay the singularity so no thanks ...
    woman holocaust
    Originally posted by Enter woman holocaust

Trannies
    Like seriously you ppl have no clue

If all the females of yhr earth suddenly disappeared then transexualism would see a singularity.
    There would be such fappable specimens that any and everyone would have a trap waifu
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Like seriously you ppl have no clue

If all the females of yhr earth suddenly disappeared then transexualism would see a singularity.
    There would be such fappable specimens that any and everyone would have a trap waifu

I've posted this video here so many times and nobody's watched it, or at least nobody's commented on it after watching. It's seriously the best fucking thing ever.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    synthesise a fast-spreading bacteria that consumes water and carbon dioxide and produces VX nerve agent
    Developing an inaudible signal that triggers nuclear weapons, then detonating them all
Jump to Top