User Controls

Favorite way to consume marijuana?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I have two vaporizers. The DaVinci IQ is my favorite. It's very portable (fits the palm of your hand, actually) and effective at what it does, with a great herb capacity. Being able to control the temperature with precision puts it miles ahead of any other vaporizer I've tried, and it's even better with their shitty smartphone app even though it was clearly an afterthought to the design. It gets a little hot at higher temps, and I have to clean it regularly, but those are really the only cons I've observed.

As much as I love it, though, the IQ isn't the greatest in a group. When I'm with other people, I get out the Arizer Extreme Q. It's not exactly the Volcano, but it's good at its job and it's far less expensive. I love being able to fill up a bag and inhale at my leisure. Plus, I discovered last night that it can vaporize DMT with no issue.
    V2 Vape Pen or our Volcano
    I had the V2 but I was frustrated by the volume. Eventually, I sent it away for repair under warranty, but they never got in touch with me after receiving it and I never got it back. Not buying from that company again. The Volcano, on the other hand, is marvelous. I've only had the privilege of trying them a few times, but it's far superior to any other desktop vaporizer I've tried. I really wish that my Arizer came with the same valve bags, right now I have to keep my pinky over the hole to prevent the vapor from escaping.
    That sucks! We have two and one survived a drop from a roller coaster lol. Just the button popped off later. I like it because you can use loose leaf, wax, and ecig juice. And you can hit the button a certain way to lock it if a cop walks up. They won’t be able to pry the cartridge out and see what’s in it. Lol
    I actually got pulled over by a cop once with my V2 out. When he asked me to get out of the car, I just tossed it gently into the grass by the side of the road. He didn't notice, and I went back for it later. It was covered in dew by the time I got to it, but it survived and I never had an issue as a result. So yeah, a pen vaporizer definitely has its pros in my book. My biggest issues though were the maintenance, because I'm lazy and hate paying attention to that, and the warranty issue I talked about from when it stopped holding a charge and they never sent it back.
    Out of curiosity, how would you rate vaporizing as compared to normal combustion? I find it's much smoother, and if I want I can still get just as high. Also, it saves you the AVB material to use later for extraction. I like making tincture with Everclear.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    A pipe. I’ve never used a vaporizer, though I might try one if I start smoking weed regularly again.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    BLUNTS
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    With pills/alcohol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Those are such expensive devices. How do you justify that?

I've been looking into the Vapcap. Seems like it is very powerful compared to traditional vapes. Probably not good for on the go though.
    Originally posted by Zanick I actually got pulled over by a cop once with my V2 out. When he asked me to get out of the car, I just tossed it gently into the grass by the side of the road. He didn't notice, and I went back for it later. It was covered in dew by the time I got to it, but it survived and I never had an issue as a result. So yeah, a pen vaporizer definitely has its pros in my book. My biggest issues though were the maintenance, because I'm lazy and hate paying attention to that, and the warranty issue I talked about from when it stopped holding a charge and they never sent it back.

You let a cop search your car?
    Originally posted by gumbo Those are such expensive devices. How do you justify that?

I've been looking into the Vapcap. Seems like it is very powerful compared to traditional vapes. Probably not good for on the go though.

$300 is expensive
    Originally posted by gumbo Those are such expensive devices. How do you justify that?

Are you talking to Zanick or myself? Because my justification is I have a lot of money and like weed a lot. That’s about it.
    mso8 Houston
    weed is trash and dumb to smoke
    Originally posted by Fox Paws $300 is expensive

For something that just heats up weed, yes. The markup on these products is ridiculous. I remember some guy making his own mflb for less than 20 bucks.

It's the same as spending 700 on a phone or buying top shelf liquor all the time. Even if you can afford it, there's a better deal out there that'll get you the same level of quality. No need to spend more.

There are a lot of cheap vaporizers on the market, but my experience has been that I just end up buying a new one within a year.

A while back I had the V2 Pro, and it was pretty good for a little while. Eventually, it stopped holding a charge. It was within the warranty, so I cleaned it out and sent it back. This was more than a year ago, and I still haven't heard from the company. I went back to smoking temporarily and replaced it with the DaVinci IQ after reading some reviews and comparing it with different vaporizers. ~$300 was a lot, but I took the plunge. The machine is goddamn superb.

I was mishandling the battery hinge somehow and broke it off, so I sent it in under the warranty. They weren't great about communication, but once I contacted their PR representative on Reddit, my case was expedited. I got it back a few months ago and it's like new. Fulfilment of warranty is critical in this market, and the makers of my DaVinci have proven that they do honor that agreement. Meanwhile, while my IQ was away for repair, I ordered the Arizer Extreme Q after being impressed by its tabletop performance at my dealer's place. I had the extra money at the time, and I figured that I would be using them in very different ways.

I'm not saying you have to go out and spend $500 right now to enjoy your weed, only that I've owned a few vaporizers from $50 to $100 and either found that the product was somehow lacking or the company was, if not both. They are, after all, selling drug paraphernalia.
    Originally posted by gumbo For something that just heats up weed, yes. The markup on these products is ridiculous. I remember some guy making his own mflb for less than 20 bucks.

It's the same as spending 700 on a phone or buying top shelf liquor all the time. Even if you can afford it, there's a better deal out there that'll get you the same level of quality. No need to spend more.

700?? I spent over $1000 on my iPhone X™. Best phone I ever had
    You can essentially distill that whole post I made to this: I got sick of getting burned, so I went with a trusted brand at a premium cost.

God, I need to stop drinking coffee and staying up late, fucks with the mind.
    edibles, 100 mg gummies that i get for $3, they are amazing
    Urobulus Yung Blood
    A Nova Precision Decarboxylator. Grind the decarbed up and slide it under the tongue for sublingual. Good cerebral/body 50/50 buzz a little goes a long way. Kicks in as fast as smoking. Also make edibles and tinctures. Can make hashes aka RSO,BHO and Rosin but prefer not to.
    Also smoking decarbed enhances the hallucinogenic's buzz.
Jump to Top