User Controls

What’s the most money you’ve handled in cash at one time?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    something like $8k
    About 20k
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Maybe 10k in Euros and something similar in GBP while doing counts. The real money is all electronic of course.

In the cash office at work the bosses daughters once had a money fight, which would have been fun to see. The boss left his safe open all the time too. No I never took anything from the safe or the banking, even though it would have been simple, he was pretty good to me and I'm not like that.
    bout tree fiddy
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    bag loads of these

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sadly only like 3k.

Can you go places that will let you play with millions of dollars for a little bit?
    $50,000
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I’ve driven around with a bag of $40,000 in cash by myself. That was an interesting feeling.

As far as physically handled and counted, around $120,000-$150,000.

I’ve been in the presence of $40,000,000.00 in cash, though it was behind thick glass and I didn’t get to touch it.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    About $12k...identity theft in my 20's. Statute of Limitations has passed, so I can admit that I stole more identies than I can count. lol.
    Jesus Christ, are you all homosexual curators at the money museum? I got my $8k in the form of a student loan refund. How are you all getting this kind of cash, if not from the government?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Zanick Jesus Christ, are you all homosexual curators at the money museum? I got my $8k in the form of a student loan refund. How are you all getting this kind of cash, if not from the government?

I never said it was my cash that I was handling.

Why did you cash out your student loan?
    Originally posted by Zanick Jesus Christ, are you all homosexual curators at the money museum? I got my $8k in the form of a student loan refund. How are you all getting this kind of cash, if not from the government?

My dad won it gambling lol. He went on a 48 hour blackjack binge at Mandalay Bay. This was way before that place became a meme cuz of the massacre. But yeah. I was like 13-14 at the time.

I hardly ever use cash for anything so most of my own money sits in the bank.

Life insurance pay out from my dad. He stole some of my money that was in stocks left by my grandmother to pay for my college. So when my mom got the money she gave me the 20k to put in my bank and pay off my student loans.
    I'll just leave this here.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    3k, when i took it out to pay for my bike
    Originally posted by Juicebox 3k, when i took it out to pay for my bike

Not ripping on you, I understand biking is a serious hobby that requires serious equipment. But what exactly does a $3k bike offer to a committed cyclist?
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    10 large in motion picture replica bills.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I stole 2k out of this ladies car when i was 18
Jump to Top