User Controls

ITT: Lanny apologizes to -SpectraL for years of administrative abuse

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Just wanted to make sure everybody knows to expect it. I was asked to volunteer myself as a mediator, and I thought a public space would be ideal to finally resolve this very sensitive conflict.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    NITT: spec makes his own site
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    I can't wait to see what punishment Spec specifies.
    Please, everyone, I made this thread to have a dialogue. Neither side will be here to punish the other. It's just an opportunity to work things out in a civil manner. That's what Lanny wants, and that's what -SpectraL wants, too.

The Council will decide the punishment.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    dang, I was looking forward to another list of demands
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    None of you scare me.

Originally posted by Lanny dang, I was looking forward to another list of demands

Quiet, hypocrite.
    Originally posted by Zanick Please, everyone, I made this thread to have a dialogue. Neither side will be here to punish the other. It's just an opportunity to work things out in a civil manner. That's what Lanny wants, and that's what -SpectraL wants, too.

The Council will decide the punishment.

Who currently sits on the council?
    Originally posted by gumbo Who currently sits on the council?

Having served thus far as an especially whiny snitch of a tattletale shit, he's in no position to be anyone's council.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Quiet, hypocrite.

Hmm, yeah, I do frequently complain about not enough moderation and then start crying like a little bitch when moderation actually happens. I guess I am a bit of a hypocrite.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Where are my apologies for whenever you've been mean to me at some point @ everyone.
    Originally posted by Lanny Hmm, yeah, I do frequently complain about not enough moderation and then start crying like a little bitch when moderation actually happens. I guess I am a bit of a hypocrite.

At least I'm not following a couple of users I don't personally like around the forum like a two-year-old in a temper tantrum and banning them when there's no specific rules against what or where they posted.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Having served thus far as an especially whiny snitch of a tattletale shit, he's in no position to be anyone's council.

-SpectraL, you are a valuable contributor to this community, and some would even make the controversial claim that you are the true scion of the Totse legacy.

Tell us, what are you feeling right now about Lanny apologizing? Do you think it will end the era of BBS injustice, or is there more work to be done?

Originally posted by Lanny Hmm, yeah, I do frequently complain about not enough moderation and then start crying like a little bitch when moderation actually happens. I guess I am a bit of a hypocrite.

Lanny, you've been a faithful leader who considers the struggle that everyday users face when they come here to post. Undoubtedly, you've faced challenges as an administrator, but you have bravely conquered them all. Some would say that you did so in an authoritarian manner, however. How do you respond to these patriots?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick -SpectraL, you are a valuable contributor to this community, and some would even make the controversial claim that you are the true scion of the Totse legacy.

Tell us, what are you feeling right now about Lanny apologizing? Do you think it will end the era of BBS injustice, or is there more work to be done?

Lanny isn't apologizing. He would never apologize for anything. Way too much ego and arrogance.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny isn't apologizing. He would never apologize for anything. Way too much ego and arrogance.

But if he did want to bury the hatchet, surely you would oblige?
    Originally posted by Zanick But if he did want to bury the hatchet, surely you would oblige?

First he would have to undo his idiotically bogus bans by wiping them from the affected users' profiles. No demonstrated remorse, no hatchet. It's that simple.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Lanny is basically an alcoholic version of Hitler, except Hitler could paint better.
    Lanny, I believe -SpectraL is trying to compromise. What is your response to this suggestion?
    I think Lanny should ban himself. See how he likes it.
    I motion the court to have this dispute settled in private arbitration.
    Guys, please be civil. I think we all want to see a reasonable solution to this disagreement.
Jump to Top