User Controls

>not working out to emotionally destroy women

lmao, he actually works out to get laid

cuck

fucking cuck

he tells people he works out "for himself", but it's so he can get women to fuck him

NOT ME THOUGH. nope. I'm above all that. I'm working out to reject women and hurt them emotionally and stuff. Because I'm a superior! An ubermensch if you will. I've also read marquis de sade. Have you, faggot? I bet your idea of good philosophy is allan watts, LMAO.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Working out to reject women is honestly probably the most effective motivation I can think of. You do be fly, son.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop Working out to reject women is honestly probably the most effective motivation I can think of. You do be fly, son.

It really is. This is the most consistently I've stuck to my gym routine. Literally 3 weeks, non-stop, and I've completed every exercise of every workout, skipping nothing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    I thought thus thread was going to be about emotionally destroying women. I am disappointed. You guys are weak uncle faggot who couldn't get the time of day from a woman let alone get close enough to destroy them emotionally.
    Originally posted by stupid noob I thought thus thread was going to be about emotionally destroying women. I am disappointed. You guys are weak uncle faggot who couldn't get the time of day from a woman let alone get close enough to destroy them emotionally.

Ok hoss settle down alright
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly Ok hoss settle down alright

Pussy.
    Lowlife
    I'll still beat your noodle armed ass, faggot.
    Your so gay u pegleg fuc actin like hot shit when u r literally less of a man
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I started working out recently and found it's greatly improved sex. I have way more sexual energy/drive at night now.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    uncle faggot?
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Resentment is underrated as a motivator.
    I just assume all women automatically want me on some level and I am just too fast for them and they see me, fall in love and im already gone.

kind of like this

Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Resentment is underrated as a motivator.

a million times this.
Jump to Top