User Controls

My gf broke up with me today

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I feel kinda bad about it but its probably for the best, When she told me she can't "do this anymore" I made her make me eggs and I ass fucked her then told her I had to go to work. Prolly for the best

She'll probably be back for more doug dick but if not whatever lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You ought to hit her, she's got it coming.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Now you can finally get the dominant black boyfriend you've been dreaming of
    Originally posted by Zanick You ought to hit her, she's got it coming.

she didn't have it coming... you're bullshit never ends shit head
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Now you can finally get the dominant black boyfriend you've been dreaming of

nah im not gay like that.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    She was a fatteh anyway
    Again? Sounds like your life fuckin sucks dude.
    post her nudes
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Again? Sounds like your life fuckin sucks dude.

what do you mean again?
    Holy fuck you said that last time I brought it up. How dumb are you?

https://niggasin.space/thread/21013

"my gf just broke up with me"
    2018-02-20 at 12:46 AM EST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby feels pretty bad man, i thought after 10 months everything was cool, but i just fucking trashed it and she started saying how this is the end. I thought even though she wasn't perfect i would still see her and try to make things right but i guess some things weren't meant to be. I was on a roll to day. I fucked it all up really bad.
    It was the day you went and saw Black Panther
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws It was the day you went and saw Black Panther

Seeing niggerbait garbage explains why he was dumped.
    The soundtrack had some good songs
    Originally posted by Number13 Seeing niggerbait garbage explains why he was dumped.

she asked me to go see it with her and her dad but I already had plans to see it with my buddy, so she never saw it. she said she still needs to see it before the next marvel movie with all the super heros

im sure she'll be back. I was pretty drunk last night when i made this thread and I deleted her number so we'll see whats up.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Obligatory : Stick it in her ass and call her a fuckin' slampig.
    Originally posted by RestStop Obligatory : Stick it in her ass and call her a fuckin' slampig.

Dude i literally did that no bullshit. Then we went to smoke a cig and she was mean mugging me and said she cant do this so when she got up to leave i grabbed her and told her to take a nap and make me some eggs.

She did and we watched ringu and fucked again and she seemed happy when she left before i went to work.

But you never know with these things. She gets easily flustered when i ask her simple questions.

She's not a bad person just a total bimbo
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Fuckin' bimbos do be fly tho. I say just keep hittin' it without the commitment. How a rich nigga live.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So it sounds like nothing has changed other than 'she can't do this.' But she'll still fuck and make breakfast. What is it that she CAN'T keep doing?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Anybody else feel slightly depressed reading OP's posts? Imagine being an aids-ridden meth addict with a chubby girlfriend who cheats on you

Your daughter's parental upbringing is a foundational precursor to her interracial gangbangs
    Originally posted by Daily Anybody else feel slightly depressed reading OP's posts? Imagine being an aids-ridden meth addict with a chubby girlfriend who cheats on you

Your daughter's parental upbringing is a foundational precursor to her interracial gangbangs

where do you get your facts from?
Jump to Top