User Controls

50mg diphen is like the days suicide pill

Item 9 African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fuck

can you imagine how horrendous suicide by diphen would be?
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Yes.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Actor doesn't deserve to know.
    I figure you'd have to do something a lot worse than be a stoner to deserve a multi-day delerium frenzy
    iktfb
    I kick the fucking baby
    im kooky till fridays ballgame
    I know, tickle father's ballsack
    oh man I knew I shouldn't have eaten that handful of tapentodol and doxylamine
    Originally posted by aldra oh man I knew I shouldn't have eaten that handful of tapentodol and doxylamine

have you tried super high doses of loperamide? i took 48mg once and got sort of high, tomorrow im going to take 96mg and hopefully get really high.
    I tried, but all I got was some mild static in my head - could've been placebo effect though, my head's got some significant static when I'm sober
    careful though, that stuff more or less shuts down your digestive system, so binging might not be the best idea
    not any more than any other opiate

some people have weaker BBBs than others, and differences in intestinal permeability. i also took it with black pepper. 48mg had me feeling like 15mg of hydrocodone. i was also stoned though. im retesting it in double the dose tomorrow without other drugs to confirm that it actually works.

some other things that help it cross the blood brain barrier are quinine, tagament, proton pump inhibitors. being able to get an opiate high for 2$ is pretty sweet but also a very bad thing which requires self control
    I tried quin/idine/ine, black pepper and grapefruit - no deal

The effect on the digestive system is on par with heroin/morphine if I remember right, so significantly more potent than stuff like codeine or hydrocodone
    u diddled i can get highs stronger than yours off poop medicine at the dollar store???
    AFFIRMATIVE
    Originally posted by aldra AFFIRMATIVE

you got blacked
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus have you tried super high doses of loperamide? i took 48mg once and got sort of high, tomorrow im going to take 96mg and hopefully get really high.

Get some real drugs, jesus.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by gumbo Get some real drugs, jesus.

shut up the fuck up incel faggot. you're the one claiming 10 grams of Crouton is enough to satisfy IV heroin users. kill yourself like hydro should have
Jump to Top