User Controls

How the FUCK do I get a tan?

Not that any of you people have ever seen sunlight either, but I've been white as fuck my entire life and have never been able to get a tan. I need to change this if I'm going to start getting girls. Nobody wants a white, buff guy, that'd look weird. I need olive skin!
    Get a fold out beach bed and sit out in the sun your underwear for an hour to two hours everyday for a week
    Make sure to take every other day off to avoid sun burn
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Get a fold out beach bed and sit out in the sun your underwear for an hour to two hours everyday for a week
    Make sure to take every other day off to avoid sun burn

Do I need "tanning lotion"? Or do I wear sunscreen?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Enter Not that any of you people have ever seen sunlight either,

my arms are brown.
    Originally posted by Enter Do I need "tanning lotion"? Or do I wear sunscreen?

I don't use that stuff so IDK
    If you do get burnt it turns to a tan
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume If you do get burnt it turns to a tan

Not for me.
    HTS highlight reel
    Tans suck anyway.

Probably.

I mean I'm a ginger so I have no idea what tans are like, but tanning definitely seems overrated and silly.
    Living in the PNW USA, I become very pale in the winter. In the beginning of spring I still look pale as fuck, meanwhile people already find the time to get some sun. I get white pale. As in, paper sheet white. Looking like a literal ghost.

I will burn too if I jump from ghost white to being in the sun for hours. But if I work my way into it I will tan very well.

No lotion or anything. One hour on the beach per day for first couple days, then maybe 2 for couple days, etc. This prepares me for working in the summer when I sweat balls working labor in the sun.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Fair skin used to be equated with upper class. Plus tanning causes skin cancer.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Step 1: Lay in sun for fuckin hours. It takes such a long ass fucking time just tan your front side and keep your back turned or wear a unbuttoned shirt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Living in the PNW USA, I become very pale in the winter. In the beginning of spring I still look pale as fuck, meanwhile people already find the time to get some sun. I get white pale. As in, paper sheet white. Looking like a literal ghost.

I will burn too if I jump from ghost white to being in the sun for hours. But if I work my way into it I will tan very well.

No lotion or anything. One hour on the beach per day for first couple days, then maybe 2 for couple days, etc. This prepares me for working in the summer when I sweat balls working labor in the sun.

Is it half an hour on your back, then half an hour on your stomach?
    i don't typically walk around shirtless, I don't tan for the sake of getting a whole body tan. I don't lay down and flip sides, but you could if that's what you're going for.

I will go shirtless during typical beach activities under the sun, without much extra thought to it, for the sake of getting some tan, for one hour total.

Now that you mention it, I don't tan evenly during this process. So I guess one hour each side would be best for an even tan. Make sure to line up with the sun properly too I guess.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    boot polish works well
    tanning lotion, you doof. if you're real pale, you'll probably burn if you just straight up sit in the sun
    I went in sun for 10 minutes each side today. I'll do that every day. So one week 10 minutes each side, the next week 20 minutes each side, then 30, etc. When I get to 30 minutes each side, I'll use tanning lotion.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i guess you could go to a tanning salon you faggot
    I've never understood the whole "tanning" thing

But then again I am somewhat darker skinned than most whites
    Originally posted by Juicebox I've never understood the whole "tanning" thing

But then again I am somewhat darker skinned than whites

kys
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Don't you live in Australia? Don't you just have to go outside for 15 minutes there to get a tan?
    Originally posted by RestStop Don't you live in Australia? Don't you just have to go outside for 15 minutes there to get a tan?

Out... side?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top