User Controls

Doing speed dating in america.

Should I do it? I'd have a one up because of my accent, and by then I'll have muscles and a nice beard going. The women there might choose me.

And no, not that type of speed you naughty buggers.
    Speed dating seems like a great way to get raped
    BigLuigi Houston
    Originally posted by BigLuigi

"Maybe she's born with it maybe it's methamphetamine"

lmfao
    BigLuigi Houston
    LOL
    Doing speed is a good idea
    BigLuigi Houston
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel

how long have you been on duty
    Who said that
    BigLuigi Houston
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Who said that

Originally posted by BigLuigi how long have you been on duty

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Doing speed is a good idea

Originally posted by BigLuigi LOL

Originally posted by Enter "Maybe she's born with it maybe it's methamphetamine"

lmfao

Originally posted by BigLuigi

Originally posted by Juicebox Speed dating seems like a great way to get raped

Originally posted by Enter Should I do it? I'd have a one up because of my accent, and by then I'll have muscles and a nice beard going. The women there might choose me.

And no, not that type of speed you naughty buggers.

GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    I did speed dating once. They took everyone's matches in secret, then emailed people their mutual matches afterwards.

No one matched with me.
    BigLuigi Houston
    oh is that what speed dating is like real life swiping?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whenever I do it it never works out, ya know, cuz before theyre about to start the 1st round, it's like so weird, all the girls just sort of get up and gravitate toward my table like magnets, ya know? And I'm like dang girls, get off my cock, WOULD YA? But they don't. They don't get off my cock, and the person running the speed dating thing has to shut it down. IMEEN WHAT THE HECK?!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ Whenever I do it it never works out, ya know, cuz before theyre about to start the 1st round, it's like so weird, all the girls just sort of get up and gravitate toward my table like magnets, ya know? And I'm like dang girls, get off my cock, WOULD YA? But they don't. They don't get off my cock, and the person running the speed dating thing has to shut it down. IMEEN WHAT THE HECK?!

stop abusing puppies with peanut butters.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top