User Controls

Progress on Fela Wind

I have been working on this map for days and now I can move on to code stuff which is the most difficult, I have to re-make a few hundreds assets by hand and port them over from fallout to regular hippie code and then probably do it all over again with new hippie code or just say fuck it and leave it.

heres a thread I made about the problem

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/890tkz/is_it_possible_to_combine_codebases_i_want_to/

Most of these sprites will change, the walls are brown but they will look like this when I fix the code.
    v

The main base has everything an entire full size space station map needs to run. It's based off of Cargonia and has the same function without mining. Instead of ordering cargo shuttles you order trade ships. The entire thing will be powered by a single uranium generator with limited fuel.

The entrance is on the left where the doors are and the lobby has a security checkpoint, past that is the main area that leads to medbay, cafeteria and botany. The areas beyond that are engineering, janitor closet, shipping, science, disposals, office, storage and the armory.

There is sand all around the base and an electric fence at the bottom.

To the right are some small buildings I made, a bank, office and shed.

This is the very rough layout of the full map. Its gonna be much bigger and everything placed somewhere else but these buildings will be the same, i can just drag and drop them in.

The area highlighted in white is the above base. The very top is all large complex map pieces like a supermatter engine, solar panels and a ship with auto turrets.

Under that is a police station, engineering stuff, dorms (making this into an apartment complex, small houses, a church.
    then theres medical, science stuff. To the right of the base are left over parts of the map I'm gonna use somehow, mostly medbay parts (clinic) and hallways. Theres also the escape shuttle which ends the round and the bomb range (construction site? or another bomb range)

On the bottom is a ship, a mansion, a factory (disposals), prison, army base and science.

Thats all I got so far, also updated the design document and have a better idea on how to finish this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top