User Controls

Smoke alarms are stupid

I have only set them off while cooking or smoking weed. I took the battery out because it went off in the middle of the night when I was doing a stealth bong hit and blowing it out the window. What a useless device, cant they make one that detects an actual fire instead of anything that seems like "smoke"

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i remember scoring crack and brown in the middle of town and went into a toilet cubicle in a big retail store to have a pipe or two. i had the pipe out, cig burning for ash, all the crack open on the side breaking off little pipes and suddenly the smoke alarm started screaming. i was in a mad dash to wrap everything up, and i'd just finished the first pipe, it did my nut right in, lol.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've never encountered a smoke alarm that went off from anything other than burnt food smoke. I don't know if that actually annoying or impressive that your smoke alarm would go off from a 'stealth bong hit blown out the window.' that doesn't even really make any sense.
    Fun fact:
    Smoke detectors do not work upside down
Jump to Top