User Controls

"Love isn't real, bro. It's just chemicals in your brain."

Oh okay. Hey - whoa! Don't eat that food! It doesn't actually taste good, it's just chemicals in your brain.

DUDE WTF, YOU SERIOUSLY EXERCISE? You're saying it makes you feel better? You DO realize that it doesn't actually make you feel better, right? It's just chemicals in your brain.

Why are you watching that movie? You're saying it's entertaining? It's not, bro. You're not entertained. That's just chemicals in your brain.

PUT DOWN THAT FUCKING METH, FAGGOT. THAT WON'T ACTUALLY MAKE YOU HAPPY. IT'S JUST CHEMICALS IN YOUR BRAINNNNNNNNN
    That's all anything is

its all in your head bro
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Well said.
    Worst fucking thing, always pisses me off when people say that. They think they're saying something intelligent or unique about "love".
    "vat arr yoo, trraining forr de olimpix?"
    I agree, well said.

Another thing that pisses me off is when people say "great minds think alike!" No, they don't, stupid minds think alike.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my ship.
    Originally posted by Enter PUT DOWN THAT FUCKING METH, FAGGOT. THAT WON'T ACTUALLY MAKE YOU HAPPY. IT'S JUST CHEMICALS IN YOUR BRAINNNNNNNNN

Most people don't get this and will hit the pipe over and over to try and force more dopamine out of themselves.

Thats why I pack one fat bowl and ride it out or redose later, i hate sitting there getting high for hours instead of actually doing stuff. I did spend 30 minutes clearing a bowl I packed last time but it was a really big bowl and I even said "Wow its been like half an hour I need to finish this"
    HTS highlight reel
    Love is a good one for the "chemicals in your brain" treatment because it's so powerful and to the average normy it means a lot more than say... being drunk. Which is all it is.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic I agree, well said.

Another thing that pisses me off is when people say "great minds think alike!" No, they don't, stupid minds think alike.

'great' and 'stupid' are subjective.
    We're all just stardust man, nothing matters *smokes joint*
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Most philosophy comes back to the hard problem of coincioiness in some way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Item 9 coincioiness

To be legal tender or not to be legal tender.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    smartass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Money is a social construct
    Existence is just various arrangements of particles and atoms bro, nothing even really matters its just random.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie To be legal tender or not to be legal tender.

when in doubt, their all 21 and legal.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    legality does not necessarily affect tenderness
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra legality does not necessarily affect tenderness

you think so but youd be wrong.

its in alienable fact of life ; tenderness decreases in reverse proportion to the increase of legality.
    Originally posted by benny vader you think so but youd be wrong.

its in alienable fact of life ; tenderness decreases in reverse proportion to the increase of legality.

I once read a YA book in like high school and I think it was called tenderness. And it was about this young guy who you realize at the end is at the beginning of his career as a serial killer. And the book ends with him choking his girlfriend and finally achieving the level of tenderness he desired. I remember thinking, "why the fuck is this in the school library??"

Edit: I got some of the details wrong, but I was correct about the title.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenderness_(novel)
Jump to Top