User Controls

Does anyone kow how to make an app for your phone?

I have a couple good ideas for apps but have no experience making them.

Idea #1
    An app that tells you your sperm count. You just have to cum on your phone.

Idea #2
    An app that tells you if you are pregnant and then how to have a miscarriage. You just have to pee on your phone.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I'm into Android programming.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    id like to make an app that would scan your face and determine whether your an beta or a beta.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Based on your ideas, it would need a dongle that can count the sperms and something that can check the PH levels, I don't think Google will allow miscarriage apps in the playstore, you can just give people apk. However, none of these seem like decent know to get an ROI out of. And the costs would be high, especially if it requires a dongle/adapter
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Dfg Based on your ideas, it would need a dongle that can count the sperms and something that can check the PH levels, I don't think Google will allow miscarriage apps in the playstore, you can just give people apk. However, none of these seem like decent know to get an ROI out of. And the costs would be high, especially if it requires a dongle/adapter

fingerprint sensors on most phones are sensitive enough to detect sperm counts.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by benny vader fingerprint sensors on most phones are sensitive enough to detect sperm counts.

Interesting, but still. Cuming on the phone...
Jump to Top