User Controls

I want to fuck the liberalism out of this dumb little bitch

Look at dem thighs

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Send her to the nearest taliban hide out, they will make her understand freedom.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Dude she barely has any thighs. I have chicken legs and my thighs are more supple than those cutlets you pedo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Dude she barely has any thighs. I have chicken legs and my thighs are more supple than those cutlets you pedo

Kill yourself
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sadly liberalism seems to be a disease that affects the young the most. If she were my daughter i'd tell her to go wear that silly backpack and strap a little pistol to her thigh under her skirt just to prove a point. But you know. She'd probably be arrested because schools are 'gun free zones'. Words and laws don't stop bullets. I wonder how many children need to die before the left realizes this.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie i'd tell her to go wear that silly backpack and strap a little pistol to her thigh under her skirt just to prove a point.

mmm. erotic.
    Originally posted by Sophie Sadly liberalism seems to be a disease that affects the young the most. If she were my daughter i'd tell her to go wear that silly backpack and strap a little pistol to her thigh under her skirt just to prove a point. But you know. She'd probably be arrested because schools are 'gun free zones'. Words and laws don't stop bullets. I wonder how many children need to die before the left realizes this.

Ostensibly the left is trying to STOP children dying
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sophie Sadly liberalism seems to be a disease that affects the young the most.

I think you're confusing liberalism with the american DNC. Anarcho capitalism would fall under the broad heading of "liberalism"
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny I think you're confusing liberalism with the american DNC. Anarcho capitalism would fall under the broad heading of "liberalism"

Leftism and liberalism became synonymous somewhere around the year 2000. Did you not get the memo?
    Originally posted by Lanny I think you're confusing liberalism with the american DNC. Anarcho capitalism would fall under the broad heading of "liberalism"

Classical Liberalism rather, imo.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Kill yourself
    [/quot

Originally posted by inb4l0pht Kill yourself

Pedo fag defected
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by HTS Leftism and liberalism became synonymous somewhere around the year 2000. Did you not get the memo?

I didn't, and still don't have it. Not because I think semantics are set in stone but because I've swung to the opposite extreme and think a deconstructive analysis of the materiality of meaning makes it impossible to found a semantics of language of authorial intent.

ERGO FUCK YOU IVE GOT GREAT HAIR BITCH
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Hey OP you know Hoggs are a bunch of jedis, right?

It's not really fair to count jedis as being liberal in my opinion, since so much of what they advocate for only applies to the out-group.
    Originally posted by Lanny I didn't, and still don't have it. Not because I think semantics are set in stone but because I've swung to the opposite extreme and think a deconstructive analysis of the materiality of meaning makes it impossible to found a semantics of language of authorial intent.

Lanny is dis you?

RestStop Space Nigga
    Hit that bitch with the chopper.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Look at dem thighs

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    ''daddy, what are you doing ???''

''im strapping the holster to your thigh.''

''butt daddy, your not looking at the holster, your looking at this.''

''why are you looking at this, daddy ???''
    Originally posted by benny vader ''daddy, what are you doing ???''

''im strapping the holster to your thigh.''

''butt daddy, your not looking at the holster, your looking at this.''

''why are you looking at this, daddy ???''

If i raise a daughter she'll know how to strap a holster to her thigh herself lel.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie If i raise a daughter she'll know how to strap a holster to her thigh herself lel.

but she might do it wrong and youll still need to inspect it,

for her safety.
    Originally posted by benny vader but she might do it wrong and youll still need to inspect it,

for her safety.

Nigga', she'll ask me to 'inspect her holster'. I won't have to tell her shit.
Jump to Top