User Controls

A video of future Sploo living a sober lifestyle.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lawl

also Enter one of my teachers is strayan. She said that she would go back to straya if trump gets re-elected. She gives bad lecture. She does not follow a coherent structure. Shes been doing this for 20 years.

I feel your pain bro.

Also, I have never heard so much bloody cussing during lecture.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian lawl

also Enter one of my teachers is strayan. She said that she would go back to straya if trump gets re-elected. She gives bad lecture. She does not follow a coherent structure. Shes been doing this for 20 years.

I feel your pain bro.

Also, I have never heard so much bloody cussing during lecture.

Did anyone call her out on why she hasn't returned to Australia?
    Well apparently the condition of return is if Trump gets a second presidential term. I bet she wont do it.

I wont take the initiative of reminding her of this should Trump get re-elected. She is a major cunt, and I think you guys would be better off without her.

The shit quality of her lecture turned my smile upside down, and her own fuckface reflected this. She seemed concerned.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Well apparently the condition of return is if Trump gets a second presidential term. I bet she wont do it.

I wont take the initiative of reminding her of this should Trump get re-elected. She is a major cunt, and I think you guys would be better off without her.

The shit quality of her lecture turned my smile upside down, and her own fuckface reflected this. She seemed concerned.

Ugh, what a cunt. He'll be getting a second term too, btw. What does she teach?
    Calculus.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Calculus.

Why the fuck is she even talking about Trump? Fucking hell.
    Originally posted by Enter Why the fuck is she even talking about Trump? Fucking hell.

I live in a liberal hellhole. Life is suffering.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Well apparently the condition of return is if Trump gets a second presidential term. I bet she wont do it.

Let me know if she does, I'll meet her at the airport and punch her in the tits
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top