User Controls

Anyone get depressed when good things happen to them?

Like, whenever a girl potentially shows interest, or I do well on an assignment or something, after I have a spike in happiness, I immediately feel dread. Like I think, what's the point in being happy? Who cares that something good is happening to me? I'm gonna lose it all anyway, if not while living, then when I'm dead.

It fucking sucks, in the long run I'm actually more content being miserable and alone.
    Originally posted by Enter Like, whenever a girl potentially shows interest, or I do well on an assignment or something, after I have a spike in happiness, I immediately feel dread. Like I think, what's the point in being happy? Who cares that something good is happening to me? I'm gonna lose it all anyway, if not while living, then when I'm dead.

It fucking sucks, in the long run I'm actually more content being miserable and alone.

That is how addicts think. Whenever good things happen we automatically start thinking about how its going to get fucked up and ruin our lives. We are not use to good things happening to us and when they do we tend to self-destruct. Our minds want to kill us but our bodies want to live. Thats why I just tell my mind to shut the fuck up and enjoy what my heart tells me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats That is how addicts think. Whenever good things happen we automatically start thinking about how its going to get fucked up and ruin our lives. We are not use to good things happening to us and when they do we tend to self-destruct. Our minds want to kill us but our bodies want to live. Thats why I just tell my mind to shut the fuck up and enjoy what my heart tells me.

I'll try.
Jump to Top