User Controls

guy gets shot in the head because dumb girl doesn't think gun is loaded

holy shit, can you imagine the feeling when you realize you just killed your friend?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CqzGS_1522716819
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Saw it on FB, darwin award right there.
    Man, I shouldn't have watched that. :/ Death videos don't usually get me, but man... I put myself in that chick's shoes, accidentally killing your friend.

I guess it's different because not only is she a woman, but she's a nigger, so she won't really care due to a lack of human feelings.

Honk honk!

But seriously that was fucked up. Maybe also because it was like I witnessed it first hand, because it was a facebook live video.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    his name was Cadillac Coleman
    Originally posted by Enter Man, I shouldn't have watched that. :/ Death videos don't usually get me, but man… I put myself in that chick's shoes, accidentally killing your friend.

I guess it's different because not only is she a woman, but she's a nigger, so she won't really care due to a lack of human feelings.

Honk honk!

But seriously that was fucked up. Maybe also because it was like I witnessed it first hand, because it was a facebook live video.

it doesn't really bother me, as long as it's not something excessively gory. there's a certain emotion it evokes though. i can't really place it exactly. it's sort of like beauty, like the emotion you get from standing on an immense mountain looking down, or the urge to get physically closer to someone while you're having sex with them.
    Originally posted by aldra his name was Cadillac Coleman

lol were his parents walking through walmart when they named him or something?
    Originally posted by Dfg Saw it on FB, darwin award right there.

not really sure this would qualify. the idiot in this story is still alive.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Actually it was Devyn Holmes
    https://crimeola.com/devyn-holmes-man-shot-facebook-live-houston-texas/

Apparently he wound up brain dead - he'd make a good organ donor, but apparently blacks don't go for that.

Also til "draw down" = point a loaded gun at someone. How retarded.
    his favorite quote:

His favorite quote is, “U get on dat horse u got to ride it.”
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    damn that was crazier than i thought it would be. this is why i believe to own or just to even operate a gun you should have some kind of safety training.

whats really fucked up was she called him a bitch right before she killed him. goddamn thats some cold gangsta shit poor bastard
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby damn that was crazier than i thought it would be. this is why i believe to own or just to even operate a gun you should have some kind of safety training.

whats really fucked up was she called him a bitch right before she killed him. goddamn thats some cold gangsta shit poor bastard

yea man, it's pretty crazy to think that you could plan out your whole life and do what you want with it but it can be ended instantly so meaninglessly by some dumbass who just didn't care
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    this is why you should always be aware of what people are doing around you. modern society breeds people to rely on the state and emergency services for their security and safety, but that just doesn't really work. but it makes people very complacent and then shit like this happens.

Originally posted by NARCassist this is why you should always be aware of what people are doing around you. modern society breeds people to rely on the state and emergency services for their security and safety, but that just doesn't really work. but it makes people very complacent and then shit like this happens.

yea man i hate when people aren't aware of their surroundings. when i used to work in a pizza place the kitchen was small and crowded and it was really obvious who the people who pay attention are. the people who never paid attention are constantly running into shit and creating problems
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea man, it's pretty crazy to think that you could plan out your whole life and do what you want with it but it can be ended instantly so meaninglessly by some dumbass who just didn't care

I think this is why it effected me so much, that chick reminds me of a wannabe gangster wreckless cunt I used to hang out with in 2016. Every time we'd hang out, someone horrible would go wrong for me. I can only imagine her having access to a gun and accidentally killing me. Cunt.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She didn't even scream or make a sound really.. I was expecting more.

/disappointed
    Originally posted by mmQ She didn't even scream or make a sound really.. I was expecting more.

/disappointed

thats thst hollywood shit nigga it’s the real deal out here in these streets

U get on dat horse u got 2 ride it, know what im saying my nigga?
    Originally posted by mmQ She didn't even scream or make a sound really.. I was expecting more.

/disappointed

Only weak,whytes scream like bitch niggas
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Only weak,whytes scream like bitch niggas

Oh yeah. Her mom probably taught her 'when your dumbass inevitably shoots one of your dumbass friends in their dumbass head with a loaded gun y'all dumbasses be playin wit, your dumbass better not make a dumbass sound and get your dumbass out of the area fo' you get caught.'But mama didn't account for their dumbasses livestreaming it.
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh yeah. Her mom probably taught her 'when your dumbass inevitably shoots one of your dumbass friends in their dumbass head with a loaded gun y'all dumbasses be playin wit, your dumbass better not make a dumbass sound and get your dumbass out of the area fo' you get caught.'But mama didn't account for their dumbasses livestreaming it.

Are you mad again big bromo?!
    This is why the US needs less gun control. A gun in the hand of every nigger keeps their parasitic population under control.
Jump to Top