User Controls

Drinking hot beer cuz u only ave a mini fridge and its already full of groceries

BigLuigi Houston
    thoughts / suggestions
    BigLuigi Houston
    one observation is u have to be extra careful that u arent about to gulp from a piss can off the table cuz it feels the same as the one with beer in it.

although if narcass was my friend i suppose i could just give him all the piss cans to chug
    Get just enough to drink that day every day and you won't have that problem
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why do you have cans of piss lying around?
    BigLuigi Houston
    Originally posted by aldra why do you have cans of piss lying around?

cuz i dont have a tolet

but i already poured em out in the bushes and pitched them after it got dark
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you have a sink or something don't you?

where do you poop?
    BigLuigi Houston
    no i don't have my own sink. and if I did, I would use it for washing - not as a urinal. i crap in public crappers
    BigLuigi Houston
    hot budweiser is hard to drink at an effective pace. i have had like 10 or 12 since making thread and it is barely working, normally i would have been drinked out hours ago.
    What is your living situation, luigi?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Buy a small cooler and some of those refreezeable ice pack things that would fit in your mini fridge's freezer compartment.

Put beers in cooler, add frozen icepack. Swap ice packs as necessary. Or, a bag of ice will last a couple days if you aren't constantly opening the cooler.

Ask Home Depot if they have any 5 gallon buckets they can't sell. They'll probably give you one. Use that to piss in instead of your beer cans. Then you can dump the piss en masse and never worry about confusing it for beer. :)
Jump to Top