User Controls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Israel Reaches Deal With UN to Deport Asylum Seekers to West, Not Africa

Netanyahu says Canada, Germany, Italy among countries to take in asylum seekers
    ■ Israel will deport 16,250 refugees to West, grant 16,250 temporary residency status

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-cancels-forced-asylum-seeker-deportations-after-deal-with-un-1.5973475
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fucking lol. in the worst way possible.
    Originally posted by aldra fucking lol. in the worst way possible.

Please laugh, aldra.
    felt dirty clicking a haaretz link, but:

For its part, the German Interior Ministry issued a statement saying that it is unaware of any request from Israel to accept African refugees. The German embassy in Israel told Haaretz that Germany had not received any request from the UN refugee agency or from the Israeli government to absorb African asylum seekers deported by Israel. The Italian Foreign ministry, in a statement to the Italian newspaper La Republica, denied any agreement with Israel regarding asylum seekers as well.

So basically Israel has gone to the UN and demanded that asylum seekers be resettled in Europe without actually coming to an agreement with any of the countries it wants to take them in. LOL again.
    Originally posted by aldra So basically Israel has gone to the UN and demanded that asylum seekers be resettled in Europe without actually coming to an agreement with any of the countries it wants to take them in. LOL again.

Well decoded.

I don't like these male assylum seekers, but jedis are fucking low. Treating people like trash, like garbage to be pushed around.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow

Please laugh, aldra.

that's not even funny though, that's essentially terrorism. Acting on behalf of a foreign state through a state-sponsored NGO, they're facilitating illegal immigration into Greece, and by extension the EU - bypassing the standard asylum/refugee vetting process.

What's more, in the five minutes or so I watched they let slip that these people are all coming from Turkish ports, where Erdogan is using them as a weapon for political means

lol@ those video comments though:

Before I clicked on the video I only saw the title "Israelis lend a helping hand to Syrian refugees" and I thought for myself "Wow! This is unusual" and wanted to check if it was really true. Then I read "…in Greece" and I was like "of course!". I don't know what I was thinking
    Sometimes I can't believe how stupid we are, so subverted and weak.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra felt dirty clicking a haaretz link, but:

So basically Israel has gone to the UN and demanded that asylum seekers be resettled in Europe without actually coming to an agreement with any of the countries it wants to take them in. LOL again.

theres no such thing as germany and italy.

only EU. and EU is a bottom bitch to the UN.

and sometimes vicey versay.
    OP, I think you'll appreciate and be able to relate to this column...

https://thesaker.is/a-last-look-at-the-west-that-was/
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra OP, I think you'll appreciate and be able to relate to this column…

https://thesaker.is/a-last-look-at-the-west-that-was/

who he is to you ???

why do you always bring that site up ???
    Originally posted by benny vader who he is to you ???

why do you always bring that site up ???

This. He sounds like a boring long winded boomer. I used to read books, but because of constant overstimulation my brain won't stay switched on for even an entire article anymore.

I'm going to make a blog and post like I was on twitter. Most things can be condensed into a single sentence, or a cartoon.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Most things can be condensed into a single sentence, or a cartoon.

I dunno, I think most people want a little more detail than "the jedis did it"
    Originally posted by Nil I dunno, I think most people want a little more detail than "the jedis did it"

Sometimes that's all there is to say about things.
    LOL.

Although not ok, at least these immigrants are a bunch of pussies. The sudanese and eritrean rapefugees in Israel WILL cross the street when they see you if you're not a pussy.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Although not ok, at least these immigrants are a bunch of pussies. The sudanese and eritrean rapefugees in Israel WILL cross the street when they see you if you're not a pussy.

Aren't the jedis in Israel all toting guns?

Nice pic of a brave POC woman's fearless resistance to Zionist agression and Imperialism
    No need for Europe to worry, Trudeau will enthusiastically sign off on dumping them all here. Open wide our borders and let the jedis use us as their toilet.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht No need for Europe to worry, Trudeau will enthusiastically sign off on dumping them all here. Open wide our borders and let the jedis use us as their toilet.

While still not doing anything about the BC/Alberta pipeline bullshit.
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Aren't the jedis in Israel all toting guns?

Nice pic of a brave POC woman's fearless resistance to Zionist agression and Imperialism

No.

It used to be that people could get carry permits with relative ease in the 90s, and security guards could carry their guns off work as well. Drafted combat soldiers could carry their guns as well when off duty.

Things changed. Israel is heavily westernized, and therefore inclined towards degeneracy. I have seen obvious cross dressers walking around at night in Tel-Aviv couple of years ago, and nobody seemed to bother them. Unheard of in the 90s and early 00s.

Now that people are pussies, combat draftees need to jump through hoops to get to carry their rifles home with them when on leave (lots of pussies used them to commit suicide like little bitches). Concealed carry permits/gun permits, from what I know, are mostly only allowed to people living in occupied territories (the govt. clamped down the border and terror attacks became less frequent). Not sure about the security guards.

The picture is from some kind of leftist demonstration, so of course that they will feel empowered in large numbers. I bet they learned to do this from watching things happening in the west, too. Monkey see monkey do.

In everyday life, you could easily make these rapefugees fuck off. You could simply walk towards them with a notepad in your hand while they loiter at a park, and they would frequently leave thinking that you're a cop.

Again, you must not be a pussy. A lot of Israelis are pussies these days. Last I was in Tel-Aviv, people warned me of some "ghetto", in which happened to be the so-called "old central bus station". Old because the pussies ran away from niggers and built a new one. I walked around there a lot at night during the typical shenanigans. I caught buses there daily. Mind you I'm not even familiar with Tel-Aviv. I don't even know what number to call for cops or medics. Yes, the place is infested with niggeroids who are clearly not Ethiopian jedis. They would get out of the way when I came walking through. I am not big or anything.

Not entirely related but funny: In the u.s. they try to keep it clean. In Israel, the CBS neighborhood reeks of piss and whatnot. It was very relieving to just throw shit on the ground when you're done with it. Never used a trash can there. Guess who came out early in the morning to clean it all up, when I was walking back to my place in the early morning? The same refugees, with sorry looks on their face, picking up the same trash that I threw on the ground the previous night, wearing hilarious orange vests. Where do they even crawl out of?
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Aren't the jedis in Israel all toting guns?

Weak jaw on that boi
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The picture is from some kind of leftist demonstration, so of course that they will feel empowered in large numbers. I bet they learned to do this from watching things happening in the west, too. Monkey see monkey do.

Yeah it's the left wing thing, and it pisses me off. Blacks will stand up to whitey, because whitey is "all oppressive and shit". In reality, people know whitey is too civilised to engage in random violence, which makes standing up to him in public real easy.

Imagine if a white woman stood up to a black man? It wouldn't happen, cos white women aren't completely stupid, but he'd probably throw a rock at her.

The left use random violence, the right use organised violence.

Also great post, really interesting.
Jump to Top