User Controls

How many PM's does Lanny get a day?

Also, I wonder how many Jeff Hunter and Zok got.

Wait, were there even PM's on Totse?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    If you're not sending lanny pictures of feet from instagram what are you doing with your life?
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    0 organs means no dick
    I would imagine a lot. Between people complaining and asking for features and generally disparaging him to the friends I assume he has on here to the messages from any random woman who wanders in here and realizes he is one of the few decent people on this site. I could be wrong though.
    Originally posted by Number13 If you're not sending lanny pictures of feet from instagram what are you doing with your life?

Does he have a foot thing, or is it just you?
    Originally posted by -mal- Does he have a foot thing, or is it just you?

He definitely has a foot thing, fuck he might even have 2
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    3-10 most of the time. The average is way off because if I push some shitty code and it breaks something I get a PM on ever error so I have days with hundreds or thousands of PMs
    Originally posted by Number13 He definitely has a foot thing, fuck he might even have 2

I just got this. Haha. Pretty funny! I meant a foot fetish, ugh making me be descriptive.
    BigLuigi Houston
    dumbass dont push ur shit on us then FUCTARD,
    Originally posted by Lanny 3-10 most of the time. The average is way off because if I push some shitty code and it breaks something I get a PM on ever error so I have days with hundreds or thousands of PMs

Thousands??? We don’t even have more than 12 active users here wtf. Do they just like DOS you with PM’s lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Thousands??? We don’t even have more than 12 active users here wtf. Do they just like DOS you with PM’s lol

Oh, I mean the system sends me a PM every time an unexpected error occurs in the code, it's not people sending me PMs generally. The system doesn't have any rate limiting so everytime someone hits a url that's broken it send me a PM. Even with a low active user count number of pages this place serves per day is pretty decent, so a big issue will generate a ton of PMs
    Originally posted by -mal- I would imagine a lot. Between people complaining and asking for features and generally disparaging him to the friends I assume he has on here to the messages from any random woman who wanders in here and realizes he is one of the few decent people on this site. I could be wrong though.

lol why would women go on the internet to a place like this to look for men? Unless I totally misread your comment
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol why would women go on the internet to a place like this to look for men? Unless I totally misread your comment

Yeah that’d be fuckin weird lol
    Not to look for men by any means. But they might strike up friendships with decent people. Also it’s 2018. Stranger things have happened then couples developing on NIS. Hasn’t it already happened multiple times?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol why would women go on the internet to a place like this to look for men?

yea, this is the place where men come to look for men.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    manchild4manchild

the only dating site that has a 'consent' tickbox

and it's greyed out
Jump to Top